LML smoke switch

jodell2069

'12 Denali LML Duramax
Sep 3, 2012
West Virginia
Is there a way to make a smoke switch or something for a 2012 lml. I know people have a lot of opinions on this stuff. But I'm not here to start any big long discussions or anything so please just leave it be if your not in favor. I would just like to know so I could smoke out a few buddies who think they're cool with their old dodges that boil the smoke out compared to my duramax just puffing it. The only difference is I'm backin mine up as where there's is just for show. And that's all I want it for. Not to cause trouble or Anything. So if any of you know anything on this would you please share some info with me?

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
There are many options....

Ziptie a trash bag over the intake.
Stack tires in bed, douse in fuel and light.
Disconnect intercooler hot pipe.
Light truck on fire

Throwin smoke just isn't cool. Take pride in knowing your rig will rape theirs all day, everyday and not throw a puff out.

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
There are many options....

Ziptie a trash bag over the intake.
Stack tires in bed, douse in fuel and light.
Disconnect intercooler hot pipe.
Light truck on fire

Throwin smoke just isn't cool. Take pride in knowing your rig will rape theirs all day, everyday and not throw a puff out.

X2

If you want to just blow smoke take off the air intake place a rag in side put back on. Or sell the truck and buy some other truck.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I love that phrase..

"The only difference is I'm backin mine up as where there's is just for show" :rofl:

Sorry to be blunt, but your an idiot. Go see Manfred :roflmao: @ Longhorn fab shop

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Is there a way to make a smoke switch or something for a 2012 lml. I know people have a lot of opinions on this stuff. But I'm not here to start any big long discussions or anything so please just leave it be if your not in favor. I would just like to know so I could smoke out a few buddies who think they're cool with their old dodges that boil the smoke out compared to my duramax just puffing it. The only difference is I'm backin mine up as where there's is just for show. And that's all I want it for. Not to cause trouble or Anything. So if any of you know anything on this would you please share some info with me?

Go buy a smoke machine and mount it in the bed...:rofl:

If you want a smokey diesel then go trade it for a cummins...:baby:

-Shep-

RCLB kind of guy
May 4, 2011
Tennessee
How do you own a 2012 truck and want to do this to it?
the-warden-meme-generator-some-men-you-just-can-t-reach-ae5a75.jpg

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Can't say I didn't see this coming lol. There is limited tuning options for the lml highly doubt someone has a program for a smoke tune for it.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Daddy would be awfully upset if he found out you're trying to ruin the truck he bought you

dmax_ty

Aug 18, 2011
Utah
Fkn really? First you should grow the fk up then tell your buddies to grow the fk up.

If that's not for you then Manfred the engineer should be able to hook you up real nice. :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
If you mess with this truck, be prepared to get a CEL and reduced power. Then you will have to do a forced regen with a Tech 2. If you take it to the dealer for a regen, be prepared to have your warranty voided. Becarefull what you wish for.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
If you mess with this truck, be prepared to get a CEL and reduced power. Then you will have to do a forced regen with a Tech 2. If you take it to the dealer for a regen, be prepared to have your warranty voided. Becarefull what you wish for.
He is tuned and deleted, so his warranty is already gone.