Comp461 time slip

Do you support Greg Hogue as the self proclaimed Face of Diesel?

• Yes of course. He is the best person to represent all diesel motorsports.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Are you kidding me? I wouldn't let him represent a turtle racing league.

Votes: 76 65.5%
  • I don't care - Greg Who???

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nobody knows who they really are.

96% against. :spit: Havent seen a landslide like this since Reagan '84.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Comic relief before a race

I just needed a little therapy before I leave for a race. That's right Greg I'm going to another race while you are talking about going to a race, maybe, if you get your car fixed, in a cabin, in Gatlinburg! Greg also guess who is leading the points in the ODDS series? That's right again your number one fan. ME! I also found a major problem with the car and I'm felling pretty good about the race. Win or lose I will still be out there doing what I love and not talking about it.:woott: If anyone is at the SDX race stop by and say hi.

Last edited:

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I just needed a little therapy before I leave for a race. That's right Greg I'm going to another race while you are talking about going to a race, maybe, if you get your car fixed, in a cabin, in Gatlinburg! Greg also guess who is leading the points in the ODDS series? That's right again your number one fan. ME! I also found a major problem wit the car and I'm felling pretty good about the race. Win or lose I will still be out there doing what I love and not talking about it.:woott: If anyone is at the SDX race stop by and say hi.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk