Comp461 time slip

Do you support Greg Hogue as the self proclaimed Face of Diesel?

• Yes of course. He is the best person to represent all diesel motorsports.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Are you kidding me? I wouldn't let him represent a turtle racing league.

Votes: 76 65.5%
  • I don't care - Greg Who???

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
So Now you speak for everyone. In reality there are only a few that jump on bandwagons.

:thumb:
asshat.jpg

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/403456/narcissism
Pathological self-absorption, first identified as a mental disorder by Havelock Ellis in 1898. Narcissism is characterized by an inflated self-image and addiction to fantasy, by an unusual coolness and composure shaken only when the narcissistic confidence is threatened, and by the tendency to take others for granted or to exploit them. The disorder is named for the mythological Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection. According to Sigmund Freud, narcissism is a normal stage in children’s development, but it is considered a disorder when it occurs after puberty.
This definition fits, doesnt it?

I have said it many times, but the wrong people are the "faces" of this sport, esp on the Duramax side of things. I find it extremely hard to believe that diesel industry businesses are truly that stupid not to see it, but somehow they continue to do so. The media (read: diesel magazines) sure aren't helping matters by continuing to glorify these jerks.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/403456/narcissismThis definition fits, doesnt it?

I have said it many times, but the wrong people are the "faces" of this sport, esp on the Duramax side of things. I find it extremely hard to believe that diesel industry businesses are truly that stupid not to see it, but somehow they continue to do so. The media (read: diesel magazines) sure aren't helping matters by continuing to glorify these jerks.

I'm proud to be in the same company of other Pro's in Motorsports .

You keep spreading this because the other drunk in the diesel world says it. You know the one that is truly unprofessional . was tossed out of Indy for exploding a bomb in the pits and snuck back in drunk and had to be removed again.

Name one time I have been unprofessional , other then arguing with the likes of people like you. The diesel world is plagued by the likes of people like you that make their fame as keyboard hero's and are threaten by people like me. Good bad or other wise , I'm out here doing it . I'm spreading diesel to the mass's and I do a very good job of it.

You and others are more worried then ever because the mainstream is backing me and taking a notice.

to the one that enjoy reading , I'm not going any where . I will be starting threads showing how to fit a Dmax block for Jesel lifters , how to do the cam driven pumps . even give the PDF of the spud. I have been working on getting the right pistons for high rpm Dmax and will show the first set out there

Love me , hate me , you will know my name as does the rest of the world

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
and we all know that the mods can add or subtract numbers for these polls

if any have balls they will post their names , other wise its just the mods

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
find more then a few that don't . You only see a few posting

Everyone else, like me, just laugh and move on. Just means we don't care enough to respond and enable you. Junkie

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I don't usually get involved in this kind of stuff, but I voted #2. LOL!!

As a moderator on several diesel sites there was always one thing that rang true. If a bunch of people don't like someone...there's usually a reason.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
We don't have 21 mods. It's more like 8. Plus 3 Admins. Nobody is fixing the voting and I left it anonymous as that's how I do all my polls. Had I known you were going to be a crybaby because you don't like the truth, I would have changed that.
Your 1 vote for yourself is likely the only one you get. Apparently the rest of us are just a bunch of drunks.

I think the public has spoken. Probably best just to go away and go bullshit the magazine and newspaper editors some more. Those that know the truth about the kind of person you are and how piss poor your rail runs aren't going to be fooled just because you constantly have to tell everyone how great you are and all the things you have done 5+ years ago.