Comp461 time slip

Do you support Greg Hogue as the self proclaimed Face of Diesel?

• Yes of course. He is the best person to represent all diesel motorsports.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Are you kidding me? I wouldn't let him represent a turtle racing league.

Votes: 76 65.5%
  • I don't care - Greg Who???

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
you all can hear me on MotorTrend Radio tomorrow . I have a new Article coming out in April in Popular Mechanics, Jeff what are you doing to promote your car for your sponsors on a national level
Say hi to both listeners for us.

Not to put words in Jeff's keyboard but I'm guessing he is just going to run his car and win a few races for them. Not just run his mouth and break every pass or get knocked out in qualifying like you will.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Jeff goes to races, gets his car off jack stands & goes quicker than 12s in an actual race.

Gosh I wish he could get even half as much sponsorship as you Greg, he'd mop the floor with you. Still might even with a fraction of the resources you claim to have.

I am curious how you've upheld your end of the deal for your sponsors, Greg. You haven't won squat, you've barely even qualified. I can't imagine how many lies you must tell these people who supposedly back you. And they clearly never get online where they could see how much of a dipshit you act like.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Greg be like

2u5gz0z.jpg

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Racing

Guys the funny thing is Greg doesn't have half the sponsorships he wants everyone to think he has. It just makes him fill like he's someone that he's not. He gets a few parts and that's about it. More smoke and mirrors.

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
I also voted #2. Greg, You are a fookin ass clown. You are claiming all these times and haven't even made a good pass. You aren't making a bunch of power. You don't have all these sponsors. Jeff has also been around the block a time or two drag racing. Don't ever underestimate Sting! Its also funny you always have a excuse as to why you can't make a event or why you won't race Jeff.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Someone should really send these links to these so called "sponsors" and see if they think he is representing the diesel industry correctly. Probably be some more good laughs