Comp461 time slip

Do you support Greg Hogue as the self proclaimed Face of Diesel?

• Yes of course. He is the best person to represent all diesel motorsports.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Are you kidding me? I wouldn't let him represent a turtle racing league.

Votes: 76 65.5%
  • I don't care - Greg Who???

Votes: 37 31.9%

• Total voters

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
I think its pretty obvious I voted #2 as well. :rofl:

Likewise here! Greg, you are an embarrassment to the DMax community plain and simple. But, you do serve as a great example of how not to act or behave in public forums. Baffling people with bullshit only works for so long!

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Nhrda in ennis April 10-11. Let's see what this rail can do. Put up or shut up. I'm going to run my p.o.s.,should be a good time.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
to the one that enjoy reading , I'm not going any where . I will be starting threads showing how to fit a Dmax block for Jesel lifters , how to do the cam driven pumps . even give the PDF of the spud. I have been working on getting the right pistons for high rpm Dmax and will show the first set out there
I have yet to see you post anything useful...
No "how to" threads, no bringing forth new product testimonials....nothing other than "look at my stuff" BS
Love me , hate me , you will know my name as does the rest of the world
Narcissist to the core, arent ya!
Youre nothing more to this community than a self promoting glory hound and a Sociopath...
The motor let go 3.98 seconds in to the run . I dropped the nitrous and had oil pressure and continued the pass
I think this statement sums up all we should need to know
Your motor lasted for 4sec...
Congratualtions! Thats so bad ass!

Theres DIY'er building 1000hp engines in their gravel driveways that have better "luck" than you with all your sponsors, available facilities and "expertise"

You guys feel that threaten. Sad .
Nope, no one is threatened at all by you, in fact, i dont think anyone really even notices you at all
Why would you want to ban someone who's this entertaining?:D
^^^this^^^

I voted #3, even tho I see your efforts in the sport as a big ol "#2" stain
Cuz srsly
Greg who....?

moneypitt

MFNG
Jan 1, 2014
WA
I'd rather shoot myself in the face than be represented by you in any way:suicide:you come across as a total con artist on the posts I have read. voted #2 as well.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Nhrda in ennis April 10-11. Let's see what this rail can do. Put up or shut up. I'm going to run my p.o.s.,should be a good time.

He will NEVER be at an NHRDA event. That rail is geared for 1/8th mile because that is as long as it will hold together for. If it can even do that.
Showing up at a DIESEL event would be too embarrassing for him.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
Ill be racing PDRA Rockingham that week end and then NHRA Div 4 event at Dallas

I can run 1/4 or 1/8 , and the motor is fine , just lost a head gasket. At this power level that happens . If you look at the time slip you will see the fairly slow 60 ft and then the car picked up good at the 330 and then laid over, hence the slower 1/8 mile and mph

Dennis invited me to come to TS , would not mind the payout

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Really

So your saying you WOULD have run a 5! Your a funny guy. I have been quicker and faster at any part of the track than you! Who scared of who? Show up at TS I would love to race you.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
I expect 1 flat 60 foot , and 2.80's in the 330 is about right for a 6.70

I guess its because you've never been a round real race cars.

my D/ED with a V6 would run 1.03 60 foot at will and the 330 was 3 teens in the 330 , that was with 650 hp 18 mile was 4.70's ad quarter mile was 7.50 @ 175

face it I have been running dragster for 20+ years and I know how to make them 60 foot.

your just butt hurt . I'm getting attention.

COMP461

Diesel Pro
Apr 29, 2008
Aledo Texas
you all can hear me on MotorTrend Radio tomorrow . I have a new Article coming out in April in Popular Mechanics, Jeff what are you doing to promote your car for your sponsors on a national level

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
you all can hear me on MotorTrend Radio tomorrow . I have a new Article coming out in April in Popular Mechanics, Jeff what are you doing to promote your car for your sponsors on a national level

I am sure your sponsors would love to view this thread. Really good publicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
He will NEVER be at an NHRDA event. That rail is geared for 1/8th mile because that is as long as it will hold together for. If it can even do that.
Showing up at a DIESEL event would be too embarrassing for him.

If I had the time and money I would love to build a rail or a fast truck. The nhrda needs as many fast rigs as they can get. Ennis is in his backyard,tulsa is separated 11,4-5 miles up hey 75 from the dfw area. If you love the duramax so much and can build it better than all of us "kidlddos" show up and help the sport. I'm going to both and going to run the little old super diesel index. And I will bring the Ole durahome as well so whoever goes can eat and drink after.