can you crack facebook passwords

itsjusmoney

Sep 19, 2010
baltimore, ohio
i was just wondering i have looked it up online and it is possible to crack passwords for facebook. I could go in and hack it but i don't want her to know and if i hack it i have to change the password and she would know. The reason i'm doing this is my gf is acting a little wierd lately and being awfull distant I am pretty sure she might be cheating on me and want to find out. But i don't want to look like an ass if she isn't can anybody help?

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Why not just ask her? Seems better than you jacking her shit being all secretative and then what happens if you get caught?

Doesn't seem like a good way to start a relationship if you can't be honest with each other....

whoa, where did all that come from....shit I've been domesticated and didnt even know.

All thats my .02 take it or leave it:hug:

itsjusmoney

Sep 19, 2010
baltimore, ohio
and she clears her text before she gets to my house now? never used to do that and she wants time apart? we have been together for 8 years? plus she is going to a bar she has never been to with a new girl she knows friday night? seems fishy

01LB7

Feb 18, 2010
Missouri
before I got married I adopted the idea that someone is turning 18 right now so there's no sense in staying w/ one that doesn't want to stay w/ me....

also, don't think that hacking into her fb would be a good idea, nobody realy wants to be "that guy" but good luck to you in whatever you do, sucks when you know things are on the out

DmaxHawk

Ranch with my Salad
Oct 28, 2008
the 575
Just thinking out loud here man, but maybe she wants something more from you? You said you have been with her for 8 years? That's a long time, maybe she wants to settle down and after 8 years she doesn't see you making a move so shes looking for a way out? Like I said, just thinking.

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
Just thinking out loud here man, but maybe she wants something more from you? You said you have been with her for 8 years? That's a long time, maybe she wants to settle down and after 8 years she doesn't see you making a move so shes looking for a way out? Like I said, just thinking.
x2 8 years is a long time for a woman to be without a ring! but honestly i think you already know the answer. i have always hated it when a girlfriend looks through my things! drives me nuts!

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I would come out and ask and let her know how you feel. About the text being cleared and the new outings and passwords changes after 8 years. If you want more ask her if thats what she wants if not tell her were the door is and dont let it hit her in the ass on the way out. I'm kinda cold when it comes to women cheating or acting that way theres alot more out there then to waste time on 1.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I started dating my wife back in 2001 by xmax 02 I got her a ring. We just got married at Sema this past year so she put up with me holding out long enough. But she had a ring a truck and gets what she wants and we also have a 3 year baby girl.

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
change the password and go check out her FB profile. If you find out shes cheating on you then call her out about it and delete her facebook to get back at her.

If you look through her FB and you dont find anyhting then delete it and act like you dont know what happened :D

but truthfully man once you loose trust and develop feelings that your getting cheated on its time to cut your losses and move on. even if shes not cheating on you your always going to have this little feeling that she is cheating on you and you will never be happy.

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
the notifications will go to her e-mail...but if shes deleting text your done! the only reason text are being deleted is because there is something to hide. I mean why would you clear your inbox before you got home??? Because you dont want whoever to see whats there!

turbostang7

Apr 11, 2011
Rexburg Id.
the notifications will go to her e-mail...but if shes deleting text your done! the only reason text are being deleted is because there is something to hide. I mean why would you clear your inbox before you got home??? Because you dont want whoever to see whats there!
thats not always true, i have a habit of deleting my inbox everyday at about 5pm don't know why just habit. the wife has asked about it and i will gladly let her see them if i remember not to delete them lol. but after 8 years she started this then yes there is something being hidden. possibly she is getting you set up with some mods for your truck or something she doesn't want you to know about...................but very doubtful

770JOHNNYW

Sep 16, 2009
Gainesville ,Ga
thats not always true, i have a habit of deleting my inbox everyday at about 5pm don't know why just habit. the wife has asked about it and i will gladly let her see them if i remember not to delete them lol. but after 8 years she started this then yes there is something being hidden. possibly she is getting you set up with some mods for your truck or something she doesn't want you to know about...................but very doubtful

good luck:hug: