can you crack facebook passwords

dmaxchev

Feb 1, 2011
Cynthiana,Ky
There is a way to track texts and calls my wife done it to me two yrs ago I was clear like I told her, I will ask her how tomorrow and let you know! My advice would be sit her down and have the talk, are you happy am I doing my part is there something I'm missing, etc! I wish you luck!!!

jheyob

Jan 30, 2009
Okeana OH/West Lafayette IN
Damn son, 8 years? Lol I've been dating my girl for a year and a half as of 4 days ago and she's been emailing me ring choices for the past 6 months. Maybe ask her if she's mad that you haven't asked her yet.

pmeg1

May 28, 2008
I have a customer who had similar issues, there is a hidden program called mobistealth (unsure if that spelling is correct) it sends him an email every time his wife texts or does anything on the computer. She had no idea.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
I have a customer who had similar issues, there is a hidden program called mobistealth (unsure if that spelling is correct) it sends him an email every time his wife texts or does anything on the computer. She had no idea.

kewl

seth999

Wheeewwwww!!!
Jul 1, 2009
Corbin,KY
If you can be straight up don't do anything at all...if you can't find the truth out face to face then sneaking around will end it for sure if your on shaky ground other guy or not...sit her down and tell her how you feel tell her don't delete them and ask about the password change tell her not to go drinking with new friend...just find a friend that's on hers and not your then ask her to log in cause you want to see it good way to bring it up or just down a keylogger for your comp then when she does log in you'll have the pass...if she won't tell you there's not enough trust...sorry to say it but not lookin good

I'm thinking you better put a ring on it if you want to keep it

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
If you dont share kids, property or money and you say she says nothing is wrong when you want to talk, Just let it roam dude! Get your ass back to doing what you want to do and get you mind off it, blah blah blah if it is meant to be it will work itself out! But dont be a sneeky bitch yourself, ring or not people do what they want when they want, so clean up your feelings and get back to thinking about you and have some fun!

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
thats not always true, i have a habit of deleting my inbox everyday at about 5pm don't know why just habit. the wife has asked about it and i will gladly let her see them if i remember not to delete them lol. but after 8 years she started this then yes there is something being hidden. possibly she is getting you set up with some mods for your truck or something she doesn't want you to know about...................but very doubtful

She is probably buying you EPR tripples and wants it to be secret.:spit:

Seriously, before you cross a the point of no return yourself, why not have one of you friends go to the same bar and see what she is up to. Doesn't cost much and that way you can easily explain it as my friend saw you doing whatever.....
If you still don't have your answers then you can spend some money on keystroke software. It will tell you every key she hits. Its for keeping track of kids and employees.

Good luck.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
She is probably buying you EPR tripples and wants it to be secret.:spit:

Seriously, before you cross a the point of no return yourself, why not have one of you friends go to the same bar and see what she is up to. Doesn't cost much and that way you can easily explain it as my friend saw you doing whatever.....
If you still don't have your answers then you can spend some money on keystroke software. It will tell you every key she hits. Its for keeping track of kids and employees.

Good luck.

the friend idea is good... past that I would not spy on her anymore period. Best way to handle this is to confront her face to face

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
What if the friend is the one she's going to see? No one can be trusted. Follow her. Everywhere. You'll either catch her cheating or find out so much stuff about her you don't like that you'll end it. Good luck! :D

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
What if the friend is the one she's going to see? No one can be trusted. Follow her. Everywhere. You'll either catch her cheating or find out so much stuff about her you don't like that you'll end it. Good luck! :D

Good point. Then you gotta sleep with her sister. That will make you even.:thumb:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Just ask her that you want to look at her fb account. If she asks why just tell her you think she is hiding something. Because if she says no and freaks out about trust then most likely she is hiding something. If she she lets you look and its all good then sweet. She lets you look and you catch her then there ya go.

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
Wow. Just out of curiosity I looked up that mobistealth thing that was mentioned and wow the things you can do with that program are crazy.

02dirty

Jun 21, 2009
salt lake city utah
Why don't you make a fake face book and she if she takes the bait. Remember to get pic in your profile and to get friends before you do.try and make it look like a legit page then start sweet talking here if she is cheating she most likely will not be honest with you try not to get caught cause if Nothing is up then you will look like a fool

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
there is always the possibility that you DONT want to know that shes cheating(if she is). think about that :thumb:

i use this quote quite often..."life contains but 2 tragedies...not getting your hearts desire and getting your hearts desire" - Socrates

zacwht20

Feb 4, 2011
Auburn, IL
if she has a smart phone that has a facebook app just pic it up and go to her page on there when she's sleeping or something, that is if she doesnt have a password on her phone to unlock it or you know the unlock pattern / password, Just an idea