Calling out sillyboyrs4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
Its funny your so quick to talk about the staff here, when your staff started an argument with me through pms over something that happened on another site.

That's some DP snit right there...I got Banned for arguing with one of their mods while on GMFS.....:rofl:

Last edited:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
This thread makes me laugh, probably silly, since even Pat admitted that sillyboy's is most likely a troll, yet the focus turns to bashing that guy's truck. Very nice.
I've met Rich twice, once one it was ford powered, (actually the weekend it blowed up on the way home) and at Scheid's on the maiden voyage with the new motor. Both times he was very cool. As for his truck, it's a work of art. Seriously. The attention to detail is very very nice. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, since it doesn't hook to a sled, or line up and drag race, is lowered, and is different than what everyone on here normally runs, so we must bag on it because Pat and Rich have a "history" on the interwebby, which now apparently is substituted for real life. I for one can appreciate any brand and the work someone puts into it, even if it's not the route I would go. Life would be pretty boring if everyone's truck looked the same and ran the same.
If you guys are ever at an event and see Rich's truck there, maybe walk up and make small talk (don't tell him who you are or that you despise him because you are a Dmax guy) and form an opinion for yourself as to what he's really like. You can't miss him or his truck.
Now, you can all hate me, too. :hug:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Myself I am just talkin chit and I beiev most of us are, I have respect for the Cummins boys, they make alot of power for missing 2 cylinders, I would assume he is smart enough not to take anything to personel on another manufacture's site. If he is ever in the midwest I would like to see the truck, I am a fabricator myself and I like to see what othe peoples skills are.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
This thread makes me laugh, probably silly, since even Pat admitted that sillyboy's is most likely a troll, yet the focus turns to bashing that guy's truck. Very nice.
I've met Rich twice, once one it was ford powered, (actually the weekend it blowed up on the way home) and at Scheid's on the maiden voyage with the new motor. Both times he was very cool. As for his truck, it's a work of art. Seriously. The attention to detail is very very nice. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, since it doesn't hook to a sled, or line up and drag race, is lowered, and is different than what everyone on here normally runs, so we must bag on it because Pat and Rich have a "history" on the interwebby, which now apparently is substituted for real life. I for one can appreciate any brand and the work someone puts into it, even if it's not the route I would go. Life would be pretty boring if everyone's truck looked the same and ran the same.
If you guys are ever at an event and see Rich's truck there, maybe walk up and make small talk (don't tell him who you are or that you despise him because you are a Dmax guy) and form an opinion for yourself as to what he's really like. You can't miss him or his truck.

very well put.

im not gonna lie.. once i wanted a ford

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I Moderate on 2 different diesel sites...my skin is thicker than most. :D

Last edited:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all

Lol no one hates you, your right the bashes at his truck were wrong, everyone has their own opinion on what looks good as what doesnt, and it does sound like Rich has spent tons of time on it. But like i said, no one has to prove anything to anyone, if anything the person calling the other person out should be the one proving. If he was going to prove it, he would have by now. Obviously sillboy just wants to get everyone worked up, and it seems to be working very well.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Your Sig:

2008 Sierra 2500HD LMM
Efil Live, Technicooler, Monster exhaust straight piped, 7.1 and big twins.Supertanks 52 gallon tank,AirDog 150
ATS Extreme 6 with flex plate, 5-star TC, Diff cover
Dual ats CP3, NO EGR Custom Headers and upipes,and some gogo gas if needed later on.

I call BS.....prove me wrong if you can.

Your pothetic we all know this guy is bs he has said he wold show up to tracks and events he hasent. he talks a big game got ran off dp and this site but now is back. I think your just calling him out becuase there is nothing there so you have no chance of loosing any thing. jmo if you want to call some one out do it to somebody who might actually be a challange.

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
I don't like Super Duties, I don't like Lowered trucks, I don't like big wheels and I'm not big on black rigs...but I really like the combo, It's a sweet ass ride IMO...

Just about anything is better than the 'vapor truck'....:p

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Your pothetic we all know this guy is bs he has said he wold show up to tracks and events he hasent. he talks a big game got ran off dp and this site but now is back. I think your just calling him out becuase there is nothing there so you have no chance of loosing any thing. jmo if you want to call some one out do it to somebody who might actually be a challange.

Pothetic ?

I can't find that one in my dictionary ?

Now IRONIC I can relate to....because in order to CALL someone pAthetic...you should at least be able to SPELL pAthetic.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.