Calling out sillyboyrs4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Your Sig:

2008 Sierra 2500HD LMM
Efil Live, Technicooler, Monster exhaust straight piped, 7.1 and big twins.Supertanks 52 gallon tank,AirDog 150
ATS Extreme 6 with flex plate, 5-star TC, Diff cover
Dual ats CP3, NO EGR Custom Headers and upipes,and some gogo gas if needed later on.

I call BS.....prove me wrong if you can.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Internet "calling out" threads must be a Dodge thing. :rolleyes:

Didn't you claim to ban me for "calling out" someone to race me? :confused:

Sorry, we don't ban folk for "calling out" people, but we often find it odd unless it's done for fun.

Are you going to race him?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I'm not calling him out to race him...I'm calling him a liar....therefore this s the right forum
I want him to prove me wrong...but I don't think he can.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
what are you calling BS on? the 7.1L? the big twins? the fact its an 2008?

The whole nine yards.
The fact that he repeatedly dodges requests for pics.

I could spend an hour pasting in replies from other members here who also think he's full of it....but they know who they are.

It's not only me...several people here want an answer to the question at hand.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Best way to prove something on a performance board is to race them.

My truck is in winter storage right now...but will undergo a new round of mods about late March/early April.....and I'm not afraid to race anybody.
You win some you lose some....there's no shame in either.

This thread isn't about my truck though...it's about calling out someone that some of us think is trying to feed this board a line of BS.

Last edited:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
boy am i glad no one has called me out this is actually my truck
Ugly+Truck+2.jpg

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
PS - I think your truck would struggle with a "tune only" LMM, they typically run 12's now.

You know little to nothing about my truck...only what you may have read.
"tune only" nothing worries me.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
You know little to nothing about my truck...only what you may have read.
"tune only" nothing worries me.

Yea, cause you dont have a sig, and you keep everything secretive, so what gives you the right to call bs on someone else? Yea he might be bsing he might not be, but he has nothing to prove to you, and until you give out a little info on what you own, maybe you should worry more about making the fugly truck in your avator look a little better then asking for pics of someone elses good looking truck. :hello:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
See...even Pat thinks the guy is full of it.
McRat said:
Well, I think the clown who started this thread is a troll. I sent them a PM.
McRat said:
SillyBoy is changing his IP a few times. I think he's "spoofing" an IP,
From this thread: http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10672

Pat...you obviously think something is up with this guy....can you at least admit that here or would it be too much for your audience to see you sgree with me on something ? :rofl:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Yea, cause you dont have a sig, and you keep everything secretive, so what gives you the right to call bs on someone else? Yea he might be bsing he might not be, but he has nothing to prove to you, and until you give out a little info on what you own, maybe you should worry more about making the fugly truck in your avator look a little better then asking for pics of someone elses good looking truck. :hello:

Ho Lee Chit...are you serious ? LMFAO
I tried a Sig here...but it kept mysteriously getting changed then just vanished...so I didn't put one up again. No big deal.

Fugly huh ? You're entitled to your opinion for sure...I guess you can wait for all the details in Diesel Power and Diesel Builder magazines soon. They both did full features on my "fugly" truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.