Calling out sillyboyrs4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
So.... Do what you normally do and get a tow truck:D

In all honesty...I hope you never go through what I went through and watch a rod launch through your block 700 miles from home.
Did it see the back of a tow truck ? Yes

Would I wish that on anyone ? Hell no.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Ho Lee Chit...are you serious ? LMFAO
I tried a Sig here...but it kept mysteriously getting changed then just vanished...so I didn't put one up again. No big deal.

Fugly huh ? You're entitled to your opinion for sure...I guess you can wait for all the details in Diesel Power and Diesel Builder magazines soon. They both did full features on my "fugly" truck.

Actually i dont think your trucks too ugly for a ford, just lowered trucks arent my thing, and i dont like the wheels, but yes, that is my opinion only.

I know you had a sig before, what info did it give on your truck? He might be bullshitting, probably is, i still dont see why he has to prove anything to you. Do you have to prove anything to anyone? No, either does he.

Redbone

but this one goes to 11
May 1, 2008
Indy, IN
If I remember right, didn't sillyboys truck have a super double secret turbo built by his neighbor who worked at Garrett?

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
No point...it'll just get changed up anyway...that's been proven more than once by you and your staff.

Its funny your so quick to talk about the staff here, when your staff started an argument with me through pms over something that happened on another site.

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
03 common rail Cummins swap...big injectors, big fuel system, cam, valvesprings, modified S300/S400 compounds, modded CP3..the usual Cummins tricks.
I have a new ported/polished head sitting at home with a billet intake manifold, dual CP3 kit and bigger injectors that will go on when I get back to Texas to work on it.

So you still leaving that blue oval on the grille? I guess its still a Ford.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
03 common rail Cummins swap...big injectors, big fuel system, cam, valvesprings, modified S300/S400 compounds, modded CP3..the usual Cummins tricks.
I have a new ported/polished head sitting at home with a billet intake manifold, dual CP3 kit and bigger injectors that will go on when I get back to Texas to work on it.

hmmm, you lost me at cummins. :D You cummins guys are always about "big Fuel" huh?

If I remember right, didn't sillyboys truck have a super double secret turbo built by his neighbor who worked at Garrett?
Ahahaha, I remember that shit, whas it sillyboy though?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
So you still leaving that blue oval on the grille? I guess its still a Ford.

Actually...I had this billet emblem made.
16.jpg

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
In all honesty...I hope you never go through what I went through and watch a rod launch through your block 700 miles from home.
Did it see the back of a tow truck ? Yes

Would I wish that on anyone ? Hell no.

:sucks:

Been there with a pistons......Still made it another 150 miles to a shop
Good ol Chevy:D

Did it see the back of a tow truck ? Hell no

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
He might be bullshitting, probably is, i still dont see why he has to prove anything to you. Do you have to prove anything to anyone? No, either does he.

Good point...but do you want someone here that's making up a truck to earn internet cool points ?

None of us have to prove anything...but at least my truck is real and out there for all to see and/or judge as they see fit. It may be a lot of things...but it's NOT a figment of my imagination.

Last edited:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
My nitrous kit uses a -6 feed line and 2 of the biggest solenoids that Cold Fusion makes.....with jets sized accordingly. Like I said...I ain't scared. :D

Hey Rich, you might want to re-think this...Sillyboy just sent me a link to the turbo he's running...

http://transamrit.net/files/temp/huge_turbo_01.jpg

Wait a friggin minute...This dude is a ghostbuster and turbo guru???

I'd be scared, very scared...

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
You still circled the problem.

Wow...I never heard that one before...I'm impressed.
Did you come up with that all by yourself ?

There's a little boy/bowtie joke in there somewhere...but I'll leave it alone..........;)

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Good point...but do you want someone here that's making up a truck to earn internet cool points ?

None of have to prove anything...but at least my truck is real and out there for all to see and/or judge a they see fit. It may be a lot of things...but it's NOT a figment of my imagination.

Watch the Matrix. Nothing is real. Your truck is just a toaster floating in the tank you're in. :D

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all

None of have to prove anything...but at least my truck is real and out there for all to see and/or judge a they see fit. It may be a lot of things...but it's NOT a figment of my imagination.

Nah not really, we deal with a lot of fake identities on our own Pulling associations website here in northern missouri, i argued with them for a while, but i guess i realized its best to ignore them, and let them hide behind their fakeness. Let them think their cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.