Calling out sillyboyrs4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just ask Guy if he's sold any 7.1 kits to anyone in Delaware or Florida. There arent that many of them out there.

Rich, if you're in Michigan this summer, look me up. I'd love to see your truck in person. Maybe a race or two....that'd be fun. I dont mind losing. Gives motivation to get better.

Last edited:

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Okay I acme in late again, but, we will never see a pick of sillyboy's truck, because it does NOT exist,

Hey that guy would you run a full 1/4 mile or you gonna be a cummins boy and stick to the 1/8 mile so you don't pop a head gasket?
:angel:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Ho Lee Chit...are you serious ? LMFAO
I tried a Sig here...but it kept mysteriously getting changed then just vanished...so I didn't put one up again. No big deal.

Fugly huh ? You're entitled to your opinion for sure...I guess you can wait for all the details in Diesel Power and Diesel Builder magazines soon. They both did full features on my "fugly" truck.

I don't think your truck is ugly.

I just think it proves the axiom: "If it don't go, chrome it!"

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
Wouldn't traction bars and slicks have been a better choice than ballast?

What's your sixties? :D

i can usualy get a 5.703 ofcourse that is doing two footed driving and if nothing falls off its not stock though i have a bored GHDT and a super duper extreme shift kit by BULLY DOG

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
boy am i glad no one has called me out this is actually my truck
Ugly+Truck+2.jpg

Man o man, that pic brings back memories. I owned a '70 F250 that I used to load down like that just after I bought my house. Ran 3 loads of concrete waste like that across town to the cement recycler. Those old Fords were tough trucks.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Fugly huh ? You're entitled to your opinion for sure...I guess you can wait for all the details in Diesel Power and Diesel Builder magazines soon. They both did full features on my "fugly" truck.

Article is called? "How to build a 15 second Ford"

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I just think it proves the axiom: "If it don't go, chrome it!"

Actually the whole truck minus the wheels is blacked out now...and there's no chrome on the motor. I guess that means it "goes" huh ? :eek:

I tried to throw up a SIg for rhall...but itwould seem me Sig privilages have been revoked. :D

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
that guy you ever in NC? id also like to check your truck out. hell once i have a built trans i will race anything and any one eve casper... doesnt mean i will win by any means just be cool to say i saw his back window :D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Winter storage..... SWEET!

:baby:

Actually it sucks...it's only been driven a few times since Thanksgiving.
It happens when you have a daily driver and work out of state.
If that means :baby: then so be it....but I prefer to keep the miles off of it when I can.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Actually it sucks...it's only been driven a few times since Thanksgiving.
It happens when you have a daily driver and work out of state.
If that means :baby: then so be it....but I prefer to keep the miles off of it when I can.

I am actually curious about your truck mods, do tell please.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
On topic...where is this poser I started this thread about anyway ?
Hiding again ?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Actually the whole truck minus the wheels is blacked out now...and there's no chrome on the motor. I guess that means it "goes" huh ? :eek:

I tried to throw up a SIg for rhall...but itwould seem me Sig privilages have been revoked. :D

It's an old expression. It has nothing to do with chrome, and everything to do with Dyno Queens. :D

If you decide you're actually going to put a signature about your truck, instead of just free advertising or hatemail, I will turn it back on. Your choice on that though.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I am actually curious about your truck mods, do tell please.

03 common rail Cummins swap...big injectors, big fuel system, cam, valvesprings, modified S300/S400 compounds, modded CP3..the usual Cummins tricks.
I have a new ported/polished head sitting at home with a billet intake manifold, dual CP3 kit and bigger injectors that will go on when I get back to Texas to work on it.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
It's an old expression. It has nothing to do with chrome, and everything to do with Dyno Queens. :D
I built a very fun driver...not a dyno queen.
McRat said:
If you decide you're actually going to put a signature about your truck, instead of just free advertising or hatemail, I will turn it back on. Your choice on that though.

No point...it'll just get changed up anyway...that's been proven more than once by you and your staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.