Busted by police for deleting

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I've got bad news for you, that's not how are Country or Constitution works. You may want to try another Country. We elect representatives, that in kind work on our behalf. I'm in no way saying I like what's going on, I am saying this is how it works.
Yep. The fact that people don't know this is why things are screwed up in this country.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Yep. The fact that people don't know this is why things are screwed up in this country.

i dont think it is that we don't know it, it is that the representatives don't know it. it is the fact that they aren't representing us is what is causing all of these problems

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
i dont think it is that we don't know it, it is that the representatives don't know it. it is the fact that they aren't representing us is what is causing all of these problems

They are completely out of touch with reality and the real world. they don't live like the citizens so they really have no clue how to run the country.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL

It's our representatives are not voting for what the people that elected them want! That's the problem. Our country is screwed up because there is no give or take anymore. Everybody thinks they're right. Right now the liberals are having their way with our weak ass republicans (RINO's). Of course that's my opinion on the matter. I usually don't post on political stuff, but right now things are out of control and the crazy insane extremist leftist are getting everything they want.

NRA223

May 20, 2015
It's our representatives are not voting for what the people that elected them want! That's the problem. Our country is screwed up because there is no give or take anymore. Everybody thinks they're right. Right now the liberals are having their way with our weak ass republicans (RINO's). Of course that's my opinion on the matter. I usually don't post on political stuff, but right now things are out of control and the crazy insane extremist leftist are getting everything they want.

What he said

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il
You guys kill me you think the president is going to change this.

I think there is more to the story then this guy told your wife.

Righy thats the point of post, i couldnt imagine they would pull ove average joe.all she caught of the conversation was he was going from pacific northwest to georgia when he got caught. She didnt get further details. I was assuming he was commercial

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I don't know why people cry when the get busted for breaking the law. You knew what you were doing when you deleted. Did you think you could never get caught? Sooner or later you will get caught.

TQMONSTR

Nov 19, 2009
Canada
I don't know why people cry when the get busted for breaking the law. You knew what you were doing when you deleted. Did you think you could never get caught? Sooner or later you will get caught.

The vast majority of people will never get caught.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
The vast majority of people will never get caught.

But once the EPA sets a few examples, they may rethink doing it. Could you imagine a few half million dollar fines getting levied against say some hot shot drivers that deleted to save on fuel costs? Or just a couple of high schoolers rolling coal getting a half million dollar fine levied against them and there parents since they're minors?

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
How many of you guys right you legislators? On occasion I do and the responses are horrific. I'm in Florida so recently I got a response back from Gwenn Graham a newly elected official that is helping run our country. Her response was basically "thanks for your response and as always I want to hear from you but I believe that the lesbian, gay and transgender community need their rights and protection from discrimination like everyone else". My comments to her were about why we need to do these things and make something out of nothing referring to transgender and bathroom uses instead of fixing the real issues in our country. She wasn't concerned about the real issues and the others aren't either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Wonder what would happen if we all got together and started demanding "our" rights as diesel owners who don't want emissions on our vehicles. Is that how it's going to have to happen? It seems that the only way to get our way anymore. Bitch and protest till something happens...... Whose with me??? Wait I have two jobs and work 60+ hours every week. I don't have time to stand around with my thumb up my ass with a sign protesting about my rights. Smh.

Max Attitude

11SIX
Mar 7, 2012
Caledonia, MI
Wonder what would happen if we all got together and started demanding "our" rights as diesel owners who don't want emissions on our vehicles. Is that how it's going to have to happen? It seems that the only way to get our way anymore. Bitch and protest till something happens...... Whose with me??? Wait I have two jobs and work 60+ hours every week. I don't have time to stand around with my thumb up my ass with a sign protesting about my rights. Smh.

:truestory: Wouldn't matter anyway, we'd only win if we were leftist whiners.

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il

Its just like speeding, i dont get why people argue, got to pay to play. i was curious if they were stepping up enforcement. as of now im stock emissions but if it begins to be a moenh trap, ill seek options

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Its just like speeding, i dont get why people argue, got to pay to play. i was curious if they were stepping up enforcement. as of now im stock emissions but if it begins to be a moenh trap, ill seek options

I am guilty of all of the above knowing some day I will probably get caught. :D