Busted by police for deleting

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I sit on my porch every night, not sure what you think SC is like, you might be confused with a LA Bayou or some other sub tropical location.

We got bugs around here for sure, spiders, etc, we got lizards, bats, owls, I got cans of Raid and Terminix coming to kill everything there is every 3 months.

:roflmao:

The guy sprayed my yard for bugs about two weeks ago, he does my neighbors on either side of me............ain't even seen a spider in 2 weeks, an occasional bug, but its all been eradicated at least in my yard........LOL

Came to S.C. for a friends wedding Memorial Day Weekend, got out of the car and the black flies were awful (around 4:30 P.M.) and toward dark the skeeters were awful as well, still not sure why they thought an outdoor wedding was a good idea when it was high 90's. I've never been to the LA Bayou or some other sub tropical location so I can't speak about bugs there.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
The flies are only really bad at certain times of the year, it's like all the eggs hatch at once and you have a million flies for a few days then they're gone.

Down here along the coast, it's the almost invisible gnats that suck. The bite hurts like a mother ****er.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
You can prepare for the things you know about like the flies and bugs. What you can't prepare for us the liberal nut swingers with a agenda that you have no control over. We need less government big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
You can prepare for the things you know about like the flies and bugs. What you can't prepare for us the liberal nut swingers with a agenda that you have no control over. We need less government big time.

The government wouldn't have anything if they didn't take it from us. Don't give it to them and see what happens. It's a no win for us.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Black flies and No See Ums, don't outweigh the bonuses of living at the beach. I played hookie yesterday and took my guys fishing!:D

Hopefully I get to make a tuna run next month, I need a few days offshore!! Work is crazy right now, so I'm sure I won't get to go.

Goss

Apr 4, 2016
Mulberry Grove, Il
Ok, so wanted to update this with info. I was at the dealer (one of the bose speakers quit) it was under warranty and i wanted it replaced. I asked about this. Mechanic said guy was in a personal truck he uses for hauling vehicles he buys at auction. He was crossing back into Washington from Canada, he was tested at the border, fined and issued a fix ticket. He ended up fixing it in illinois as it broke down. He was on his way to Georgia. So apaprently they fined him and let him go. So there it is, crossing border and commercial hauling. I think i know what must be done to my truck next lol. Flo pro 5 inch. Updated tunes, bye bye congestion.

holyshitbatman

holyshitbatman
Mar 17, 2015
Albuquerque new mexico
Just read this whole thing and it made me think what if they started doing buy backs like for guns (obviously it dont work lol)but what if the started buying back v2s it was just a funny thought.wooo lb7

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Ok, so wanted to update this with info. I was at the dealer (one of the bose speakers quit) it was under warranty and i wanted it replaced. I asked about this. Mechanic said guy was in a personal truck he uses for hauling vehicles he buys at auction. He was crossing back into Washington from Canada, he was tested at the border, fined and issued a fix ticket. He ended up fixing it in illinois as it broke down. He was on his way to Georgia. So apaprently they fined him and let him go. So there it is, crossing border and commercial hauling. I think i know what must be done to my truck next lol. Flo pro 5 inch. Updated tunes, bye bye congestion.
Yeah, that sounds a lot more reasonable. Commercial use is under a ton more scrutiny than personal use, so you run bigger risks for anything you do to a truck.

At least he didn't go through CA. Commercial cops there are a pain in the ass. One of our friends carries a spare turn signal, and whenever he gets stopped by a commercial cop, he busts one of his out when they are at the back doing the inspection, so they find something to give him a minor ticket for. Says if they don't find something minor like a broken light, they will keep looking until they find something major, so it is cheaper to just bust out a turn signal.

Just read this whole thing and it made me think what if they started doing buy backs like for guns (obviously it dont work lol)but what if the started buying back v2s it was just a funny thought.wooo lb7
You can have my V2 when you have my guns: by prying them out of my cold dead hands! :D

But seriously, if they offered to pay me to return my truck to stock, it would be cheaper for them to buy me a new truck at this point. It would need a new long block, exhaust, intake, computer, fuel system, torque converter, etc. Though mine passes smog currently :whisle:

exian88

Mar 25, 2016
2b9b370e9dfdb1ee05813b99a1c44779.jpg

It is legal where I live. But would there be risk if I travel in the states?

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
Doubt it. I love in one of the few emissions states, and by far one of the more liberal states. MA. Granted, I don't "roll coal", but myself and countless others have not had any issues