Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
All the $hit talk about Kyle Micheals new build (the first dmax mod truck to ever hit the track), some of these new fancy blocks better be beating him, or theyre never gonna hear the end of it.:D

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
wonder if Chris Watson is in on one... I know he had mentioned interest in one a year or more ago... That'd be another to add to the mix and another puller to boot. :D

idk but chris mentioned a trip to a certain little town in IN on fb yesterday,,, ;) if he was going to where I think he was going, i assure you the end result will be pretty durty

Last edited:

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
i love how everyone hates Wade. :roflmao: I dont even know the guy at all, but i already hate him just from what posts of his i've read. HE. IS. THE. DMAX. GOD. :rofl:

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Matched with Billet heads that will flow the air it will make a difference. When done properly the cubic inches do help...

We seen a little over a 1% gain when testing back to back stroker motor vs stock stroke engines on the Dyno. That's not with billet heads though.

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
We needed a minimum of five for the initial production run.Wade ordered one, somebody else ordered one, I ordered three in order to get the production run started. One was scrapped during the first run.

I'm currently building the other two. One for a customer and one for me.

Guy

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
What CN sent me back after a long wait.

At this time we do not offer this block.* We have had a lot of inquiries for this project.* No one wants to get involved by placing an order with a deposit to get the project moving.* A single block order is not enough for the engineering time for a new project.
Thank you,
Sales Dept.
-CN Blocks