Who is running AF (alternate firing) order cams, and for how long?

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
Things get better and worse,

:mad:I call EDP Monday, told the phone jocky to cancel my order and overnight me my harness back, still no harness.....

:thumb:Danville Had a Socal 9100AF on the shelf, told him to send it Monday std ground shipping I hold it in my hand by noon on wed! Thanks Mark And Larry!

Did they give you grief on refunding your card?

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
Just got off the phone with them chad still doesn't take my phone call... This is getting ridiculous after having paid for this camshaft for almost 3 months and I still don't have anything. They always say they will call back but I have yet to have ever received a phone call from them

Sent from a truck somewhere in the US

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Just got off the phone with them chad still doesn't take my phone call... This is getting ridiculous after having paid for this camshaft for almost 3 months and I still don't have anything. They always say they will call back but I have yet to have ever received a phone call from them

I would just vall my CC and have retrieve my money. Business tend to take the banks a lot more seriously then customers.

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
Doesn't matter, call your bank and they'll make stuff happen.

I think my order is marked down as complete since it was marked as delivered by ups supposedly I never seen the tracking number or anything they just told me they sent it to my builder, which I never approved them to do, I sent them my wiring harness and got that back but for some reason they decided to send my cam to a different location, it's all a huge mess

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I think my order is marked down as complete since it was marked as delivered by ups supposedly I never seen the tracking number or anything they just told me they sent it to my builder, which I never approved them to do, I sent them my wiring harness and got that back but for some reason they decided to send my cam to a different location, it's all a huge mess

So if I'm getting this correct they shipped it to the wrong address. If so even if they have tracking information it'll just show there in the wrong. I'm telling you if they're dicking you around, call your bank and file a claim.

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
So if I'm getting this correct they shipped it to the wrong address. If so even if they have tracking information it'll just show there in the wrong. I'm telling you if they're dicking you around, call your bank and file a claim.

Yes I have it all in my engine build thread, and so it was considered lost since my builder never had it but it was signed for, then gave me the run around about how they were dealing with ups about it, then they were having another one made, and that was a month ago and since then every time I call chad "isn't available" and also it's still at the heat treatment facility. But thanks a lot for the advice PA

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Yes I have it all in my engine build thread, and so it was considered lost since my builder never had it but it was signed for, then gave me the run around about how they were dealing with ups about it, then they were having another one made, and that was a month ago and since then every time I call chad "isn't available" and also it's still at the heat treatment facility. But thanks a lot for the advice PA

No problem, it pisses me off to no end when business act like this. Even in the most innocent situation on the businesses part it still shouldn't become the customers problem!

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
I think I'm just going to take the lawyer and better business bureau route because this is completely uncalled for it's one thing if it's an honest mistake but one thing I hate is being avoided on purpose because they don't have their crap in order

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
You can just go into your online account summary for your debit card and submit a request for a refund, for the reason say you never received the merchandise, there will be questions like "have you tried to contact them" "what is your reason for a refund" etc etc. They'll usually issue the refund w/in 24hrs and investigate it with the business that's in question and get their/your money back. They do most the work

I had to do this recently and it worked well. You may have to provide correspondence of your attempts to contact the business and work things out, but it's a whole lot easier than lawyers

Sorry to hear about this, what a pain :(

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I think I'm just going to take the lawyer and better business bureau route because this is completely uncalled for it's one thing if it's an honest mistake but one thing I hate is being avoided on purpose because they don't have their crap in order

I know your upset and I don't blame you, but don't hire a Lawyer, there are better ways. A lawyer is only going to make your wallet lighter, they cant do anything for you that you cant handle yourself.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I know your upset and I don't blame you, but don't hire a Lawyer, there are better ways. A lawyer is only going to make your wallet lighter, they cant do anything for you that you cant handle yourself.

x10000000
:thumb:
Your banking institute will act as a "lawyer" on your behalf and will be much more efficient

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA

Did they give you the tracking number for the package that was delivered to your builder?

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I might be sounding greedy but just getting my money back doesn't really do 3 months of waiting to have a running truck any justice

I hate to say this, and believe me I understand all to well how your feeling.

Unfortunately, just getting your money back is going to be the best outcome you can hope for. Going for per diem or lost time isn't going to get you anywhere unless you can prove the truck is used for and a sole source to your income, even then it'll be difficult.

The best/worst thing to do is continue to share about your experience and hope to hit the merchants bottom line that way