Who is running AF (alternate firing) order cams, and for how long?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya he told me he could do it but they were quite little more as he doesn't stock them. Unless he is now.....

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
That same thing has happened to me I paid for it February 28th and still no camshaft I have it in detail of my experience in my engine build thread

Sent from a truck somewhere in the US

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
That same thing has happened to me I paid for it February 28th and still no camshaft I have it in detail of my experience in my engine build thread

I read that friday, that was the straw that broke the camels back for me, cut my losses now, hope I get my harness and refund back.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I got a 3388AF from SoCal. Thought he was stocking them now. They aren't cheap for sure, but I hope they are worth it in the long run. Only took 3 days to come in from the day we ordered it.

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
I am waiting as well. Just got off the phone with Lorenzo, they have af cams on the shelf ready to go. I will give EDP a few more days before I call socal back

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
When I talked to them after this whole event I have been going through I was having one "rushed" to be made because they don't stock them and it was going to be about a week and a half

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Out of 90+ post, about 4 have been on topic in this thread :roflmao:.
The LBZ injectors have 7 holes, LMM's have 6. It's my understanding the LMM's are more responsive.
Thanks for the clarification;)

Yea, I know...

More responsive, hmm... :thumb:

Cocoa, you got it wrong bud. Its the other way like Bryan mentioned. LBZ=7, LMM=6. :D
Wouldn't be the first time....won't be the last
:rofl:
I got a 3388AF from SoCal. Thought he was stocking them now. They aren't cheap for sure, but I hope they are worth it in the long run. Only took 3 days to come in from the day we ordered it.
That's SoCal for ya:thumb:
I am waiting as well. Just got off the phone with Lorenzo, they have af cams on the shelf ready to go. I will give EDP a few more days before I call socal back

I think I'd just run with SoCal....

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
I haven't waited that long, I ordered mine April 16th, the charge was posted on cc on May 1.

Bigdirtylbz07

Feb 3, 2011
Northeast indiana
Jesus, not even worth my time to call I guess.... Its unfortunate that we all are having this issue but I'm glad I'm not the only one, could have already been driving my truck by now. Chad doesn't even talk to me anymore he tells other people to tell me some excuse.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Yes and got pretty upset after he got denied

Lot's of people got upset when Pat laid the pimp hand down.... Guess maybe Pat might be a pretty good judge of character after all:thumb:

Socal has them in stock on the shelf...
3388AF doesn't require valve reliefs, all the other versions do. 9100AF requires .075" valve reliefs FWIW.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The thing that pissed me off was all the folk who stated that I refused EDP as vendor because I shop at SoCalDiesel. That was never the issue, and had nothing to do with the final decision.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Things get better and worse,

:mad:I call EDP Monday, told the phone jocky to cancel my order and overnight me my harness back, still no harness.....

:thumb:Danville Had a Socal 9100AF on the shelf, told him to send it Monday std ground shipping I hold it in my hand by noon on wed! Thanks Mark And Larry!