What to do?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Hopefully. good friend of mine went 11.2 @ 121 on same amount of fuel with same turbo and 1000lbs heavier, so we will see. October 12th is a big track day down here so we will find out.:thumb:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
If you run the correct tires an 11.0x is possible no doubt. Simon went 11.0 with 275/55/16 drag radials on pyos. You'll need a low 1.6 60'

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Will be running my nitto 420's on the 22's. All I have to work with right now.
Being 5600 lbs may help some too though. Really don't know.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Are you still killin Beef at Texas Road House you never call me :(

Don't you get in the way of me and my Ribeye/Pork Chop combo ever again Jk. That place is so good. They ain't skurred to undercook the way I like:thumb:

Hopefully. good friend of mine went 11.2 @ 121 on same amount of fuel with same turbo and 1000lbs heavier, so we will see. October 12th is a big track day down here so we will find out.:thumb:

Can I come?:D Newly told me that dyno deal cock blocked on Duramax trucks! CumminGs only he said! Pussies

Bet the best will be a 11.5-11.6

As long as we don't have to load/unload them slicks again for nothing haha jk Bri bro don't be skurred Newly said we could try them things out!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Can I come?:D Newly told me that dyno deal cock blocked on Duramax trucks! CumminGs only he said! Pussies

As long as we don't have to load/unload them slicks again for nothing haha jk Bri bro don't be skurred Newly said we could try them things out!

Yeah. Newly wanted to help sponsor the event and the wanna be diesel shop here said no, and all the nutswingers for said shop got sad when I told people not to come to AZ that were gunna spend 1k round trip in costs for a less than impressive dyno. When I wanted to dyno the single cab they refused to put my name on the list. I pretty much crashed their dyno party back in 09 and they have never liked me since.

Anyways, Id love to make it up to vegas and run at midnight mayhem with Newly when he gets his engine back together.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Yeah. Newly wanted to help sponsor the event and the wanna be diesel shop here said no, and all the nutswingers for said shop got sad when I told people not to come to AZ that were gunna spend 1k round trip in costs for a less than impressive dyno. When I wanted to dyno the single cab they refused to put my name on the list. I pretty much crashed their dyno party back in 09 and they have never liked me since.

Anyways, Id love to make it up to vegas and run at midnight mayhem with Newly when he gets his engine back together.

And here I thought you were against dynos :D

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
And here I thought you were against dynos :D

I'm with Brian...dynos are the center of so much arguing/debates.
Not really worth beating on your rig if you ask me. If I'm gonna shorten the life of an engine that cost bank I sure as hell want a fun ride down the track with a time slip that don't lie or isn't spiked/manipulated.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

I'm down man. Lets do it.

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I'm with Brian...dynos are the center of so much arguing/debates.
Not really worth beating on your rig if you ask me. If I'm gonna shorten the life of an engine that cost bank I sure as hell want a fun ride down the track with a time slip that don't lie or isn't spiked/manipulated.

I agree on the dyno thing, but how can you calculate hp then?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

The 11.13 I ran in my truck was on a 2500 uS tune with 80% over injectors at ~6800 lbs with some 265/75 knock off BFG A/T tires on PYOs. I had a little more air though (4718 over 366).

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Agreed. There really isn't a way to tell hp, or atleast that's what I believe. People post all the time to go off et calculators, ect. But I plug my info into 5 different calculators and get 5 completely different answers... Yes I know there's a formula, ect, but the dyno has a formula as well.

Haha I really hate elevation.

What track do you guys go to in AZ? Or where's the closest track to slc UT that has a good DA? Cause as you can see from this thread, having a big single at elevation sucks lol