What to do?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
finally got it on, er James did, all I did was put the intake back on :spit::rofl:

Runs ok, need to adjust the tune for the 2nd cp3.

Track on Friday night ;)

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Gunna run the same tune that im on as of currently. Want to see how much of a difference the converter and the pump helped. ;)

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Getting the truck ready for Friday night, torn between putting the 22's on because their wider, but their also heavier :eek: Worked on the caltracs and got the rear end from squatting almost entirely, already notice a large difference.

Driving to the track 2 hours away, so wont be running the large tune. Need to work on the suspension, so, 1700Us daily driver tune is all im going with. I know wha it runs, so Im excited to see the improvement. :woott:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
Do adjusting traction bars help at all with squating or is it many caltracs that are adjustable like that? My traction bars are just lined up with where they sat when the truck was siting. Make sense? Meaning truck was sitting and I just bolted them on with no preload or anything. What should my preload be for the strip? I have cognito 60" traction bars

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Do adjusting traction bars help at all with squating or is it many caltracs that are adjustable like that? My traction bars are just lined up with where they sat when the truck was siting. Make sense? Meaning truck was sitting and I just bolted them on with no preload or anything. What should my preload be for the strip? I have cognito 60" traction bars

No, it won't benefit you

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Yeah, was pretty sad that track was closed, so I loaded Kory's tune and went for a drive to see how it ran. Converter is awesome. I wish I went this route 6 months ago, woulda saved a lot of frustration. Gunna need more sticky tires, this is 2500Us leaving at 8psi. Tried 10-12 and it doesn't like it at all.

[YOUTUBE]YaTDHjcigW4[/YOUTUBE]