What did you do at work today?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
And as far as work goes. Lol

I haven't been there since last Tuesday the 8th. The wife had our 3rd child and I took some time off to be with them. Who knows what type of mess I'm going back to. Lol

Congrats on the new rug rat!!

3 hour drive from where we vaca at. Hmmm. Lol

Bring it on. HD Dave came out once... He moved here, sold his truck bought a boat, then another, then another. Needless to say this place will suck you in if you aren't careful...:rofl:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Congrats on the new rug rat!!

Bring it on. HD Dave came out once... He moved here, sold his truck bought a boat, then another, then another. Needless to say this place will suck you in if you aren't careful...:rofl:

Thanks man. He's a bundle of joy for sure.

LOL. How's he been? I haven't seen him around forever.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Joe -- congrats on the newbie! BTW, you're lookin' at lots of dirty diapers!!!

NC, so THAT'S what happened to Dave. You brainwashed him! :hehe:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Joe -- congrats on the newbie! BTW, you're lookin' at lots of dirty diapers!!!

NC, so THAT'S what happened to Dave. You brainwashed him! :hehe:

Thanks tom. And yes I know. It's already started. Lol

Last I saw Dave he had a LMM and was in college still. Lol

Dave fell in love with the area, moved here worked for me for a bit then I introduced him so some of my builder customers and started a cabinet business that has taken off. He just finished a refit on a 25 pursuit Center console and is driving a 16 LML. Bought a house about a half mile from me, hang out almost daily, my little boy calls him his son... Haha...:roflmao: Dave is a really good guy.

I do have some pictures of him puking while offshore grouper fishing I ever need to blackmail him though...:D

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Dave fell in love with the area, moved here worked for me for a bit then I introduced him so some of my builder customers and started a cabinet business that has taken off. He just finished a refit on a 25 pursuit Center console and is driving a 16 LML. Bought a house about a half mile from me, hang out almost daily, my little boy calls him his son... Haha...:roflmao: Dave is a really good guy.

I do have some pictures of him puking while offshore grouper fishing I ever need to blackmail him though...:D

That's great that he's doing well man. I'm glad to hear that.

I might just have to work something out with you while I'm on vaca. Me and the boys might have to make a trip up there. They would love some grouper fishing. I'll bring the white limo up to see ya.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I been welding without a helmet trying to get prepared for the eclipse later today.

Kidding of course DON'T weld without a helmet or look at the eclipse!

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Guy brought this trailer to the shop and said it fishtails when he hauls his mower. Who builds a trailer with the axle this far forward of the center line?

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
I agree but I've never seen one that was this far forward on this short of a trailer. It's 7" forward of the center line.

Tandem it. :roflmao: Looks like the axle is in just about the right spot. Don't know what one would haul with a little tandem (solid block of steel).

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So are you going to move the axle rearward or what?

I delivered half my normal route area today, but still had 9hr day. Been like this every Tues/Wed for the last couple months. Volume has been up!

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
So are you going to move the axle rearward or what?

I delivered half my normal route area today, but still had 9hr day. Been like this every Tues/Wed for the last couple months. Volume has been up!
You a bucks fan Tom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk