What did you do at work today?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Air filters and mufflers Do good job...

You know you do what the customer wants or if not and the turbo is shot when you drop a mechine youll be buying a new turbo. Your fault or not.

And you know damn well not every diesel has a muffler.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Are you going to show this to your customers and tell them this is why you won't cover the exhaust on their equipment after they ask you too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevor

Highway hauler.
Sep 17, 2015
On the Road
last week catching butterflies.....:confused:can't figure out why it's upside down.
garage_attachment.php

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I know this is the work thread, but our daughter and the GVSU PomPon team performed at the WhiteCaps game last Saturday.

One of the baseball team's mascots is a pig, and well, you know, our last name kinda stood out to him. :roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Strightening out someone else's project this week. Nothing like showing up on a job and it looks like a bomb went off. My crew spend over a full day just picking trash. Filled 1 dumpster and working on the second. The bad deal is this is a school and class starts monday. The same day I'm going to close off 1 lane of the road so we can finish pouring the entrance to the bus lanes....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
And as far as work goes. Lol

I haven't been there since last Tuesday the 8th. The wife had our 3rd child and I took some time off to be with them. Who knows what type of mess I'm going back to. Lol

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
What's your personal boat look like brooks?
Been rocking this Parker for 2 seasons now. My wife likes it bc the gunnels are very high so my 3 year old has zero chance of getting out unless we pick him up. Plus, I can get it right up against the sand bar so its easy to get in and out of the boat. That thing can get so skinny for its size its stupid...
b9016204899d373cd4b9517247b53ec1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk