What did you do at work today?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Did a little work on some tournament boats today. They are beating on these things this time of year. Lol. Ran out to them in my regular cab, man that little truck is a blast...
a08325dbd08cf84fe7b5d758c38b0dee.jpg
ba903592a96fb045f0fad523670c9e37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
IIRC farmers run under different rules ask long s they have farm plates. Even the class 8 trucks farmers run fall under different rules and do farmers not have to carry CDL when hauling farm stuff (in certain areas).

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well had about 8 trucks to unload with the tower crane in 90+ degree heat. Sweated my ass off rigging them all.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
IIRC farmers run under different rules ask long s they have farm plates. Even the class 8 trucks farmers run fall under different rules and do farmers not have to carry CDL when hauling farm stuff (in certain areas).

AG is pretty much empty from everything but standard weights regs if the stay inside the 100/150 mile radius.. or cross state lines

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

Agreed. I can tell you for a fact that the guys driving the hay trucks from teh chopper to the farms dont.....and they drive like maniacs. :roflmao:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Damn that looks like that may be all that's left of the trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surprisingly the rest of the wagon looks great. I'm guessing hay got left on this and never cleaned off and all the mans hay wagons sit on the edge of one of his hay fields so every time he spread fertilizer it got on there as well. This guy is older now and hasn't used these in a few years and his son ask me to fix it.

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
682f9c779889d618b5221ad49156e827.jpg

Waited for a tire guy
a85e853d1103fd02b48563e9e5280dc2.jpg

Dmax slim I know you didn't teach this guy how to stack dimes because the only thing his straight bead stuck to was my tire

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO
Any of you all ever dream of having that "office job"? Well I got the opportunity to get out of a truck shop and took this job about 7 months ago, sadly I hate it. The stuff I work with is pretty cool at times as I'm in the commercial truck division of Air Dog Fuel Systems but its just way to slow of paced for me with to much idle time.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Any of you all ever dream of having that "office job"? Well I got the opportunity to get out of a truck shop and took this job about 7 months ago, sadly I hate it. The stuff I work with is pretty cool at times as I'm in the commercial truck division of Air Dog Fuel Systems but its just way to slow of paced for me with to much idle time.

I am in an office all day, but for my industry that's just where you are. Going from a "field job" to an "office job" would suck though. Hindsight is 20'20 right?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013

There's days I'd love an office job.. but I know I would hate it after about a week.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
One of my old employers required me to come into the office and help bid work and etc. when I didn't have work out in the field. I drove everybody nuts and they drove me nuts. I talk to loud and I can't sit still that long so I move around a lot and click my pin.

Now I do sit in my truck a lot so it's kind a like my office and that's fine.

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
Did a little work on some tournament boats today. They are beating on these things this time of year. Lol. Ran out to them in my regular cab, man that little truck is a blast...
a08325dbd08cf84fe7b5d758c38b0dee.jpg
ba903592a96fb045f0fad523670c9e37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I really want a SCSB baddddddd

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I really want a SCSB baddddd

I love that truck! It's like a sports car, once the tvs, cam and top end are installed it should be super fun. I looked for this truck for 18 months and drove 18 hours round trip to get it, but it was worth it. They are getting impossible to find, especially a black one with factory leather, xm, on star, power everything, traction control, stabiltract, etc. If you keep looking you can find one...:D

His is a RCLB isn't It? Or is it SB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

It's a short bed...;)

Novak

Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
I really want a SCSB baddddd

I love that truck! It's like a sports car, once the tvs, cam and top end are installed it should be super fun. I looked for this truck for 18 months and drove 18 hours round trip to get it, but it was worth it. They are getting impossible to find, especially a black one with factory leather, xm, on star, power everything, traction control, stabiltract, etc. If you keep looking you can find one...:D

It's a short bed...;)

Pretty nice work truck!
They are very hard to find, does it have the LTZ/ Denali dash? The one with the wood grain strip?