What did you do at work today?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Last time I turned inconel it wasn't to terribly bad but hastelloy can kiss my grits I hate working that stuff

Started the new job today did a few inspections and daily's on Bell 212's

Burrs up real bad. Plus this is interrupted cutting:(

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Just watching my guys break concrete with big hammers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

To heck with that noise (literally)! I've watched hoe rams peck away at limestock bedrock for 10hrs/day for MONTHS at a time. Stupid neighborhood next door made the place sign a no-blasting clause. Ridiculous!

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
469554d5d70fb8d9b2d10c828b3cedd6.jpg

Anybody want a pocket excavator??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I went to Lowe's twice today....
Primed the garage for paint....
Finished up the frame for the background for my daughter's PomPon skit at camp next month....
Picked up the sponsor signs for Pom, too....
Met Roni for lunch....

and pretty much did what I wanted the rest of the time. Is this what retirement is like? If so, sign me up. :roflmao:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I went to Lowe's twice today....
Primed the garage for paint....
Finished up the frame for the background for my daughter's PomPon skit at camp next month....
Picked up the sponsor signs for Pom, too....
Met Roni for lunch....

and pretty much did what I wanted the rest of the time. Is this what retirement is like? If so, sign me up. :roflmao:
Until you run out of things to do and your kids are gone. Then you sit and watch the grass grow hopping soon it will be long enough to cut for the 3rd time this week.....

I came very close to being a stay at home Dad. Thinking about that stressed me out more then work does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
I don't know if I could retire. My wife would have way to many damn things for me to do. I would rather go to work and work 10+ hours a day to feed my hobbies.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Removed 2 broken bolts out of a filter head on a Mack R model a customer brought in. Used the weld a nut to broken bolt approach. 1 came out with ease, the other after welding the 3rd nut to it had to drill it from the backside part of the way.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Ran over an orange cone at work in the boom lift and got drug tested...

In a state where Medical Marijuana is legal and with the metabolites remaining in your blood and urine for up to 30 days and hypothetically not taken/smoked for say 2 weeks with not even the hint of being impaired I would be curious to know what the companies policy is.?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
You pass???:angel:
Always have always will
In a state where Medical Marijuana is legal and with the metabolites remaining in your blood and urine for up to 30 days and hypothetically not taken/smoked for say 2 weeks with not even the hint of being impaired I would be curious to know what the companies policy is.?

The policy is you hit anything with forklift equipment or equivilant you get tested. It sucks but keeps the trash out.

Plus it keeps all my equipment in the building looking good and free of scratches.