What did you do at work today?

UGAfsuFAN

Sep 29, 2015
Between VA Beach & Tallahassee
But now there's a new contract that's just been awarded to build the replacement for the Humvee. I can't remember who got it but it's another bad ass truck. Smaller than the MRAP though still mine resistant. I believe it'll have the Duramax/Allison combo too. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
But now there's a new contract that's just been awarded to build the replacement for the Humvee. I can't remember who got it but it's another bad ass truck. Smaller than the MRAP though still mine resistant. I believe it'll have the Duramax/Allison combo too. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Gake banks got the drive train contract for it

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Spent the last 2 days at the Enerpac facility north of Madison, Wisconsin facility looking at their 500 ton gantry, hydraulic computer controlled jacking system, and some other stuff.

If I had driven up there, Boy the cool toys that might have walked out the back door.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
No it's still over here but just in a different field than I'm in now basically what I started out doing aviation and I miss it the opportunity came up and they want me just waiting on paperwork really
Either way congratulations!! As long as you enjoy it. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
What do you mean dimple?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The Allison converter has 31 dimples that the input sensor reads ( counts ) to control the TCC. We had a dimple that was undersized ( dented ) and the TCM went bananas cycling the TCC on and off. Anything over a .040 gap between sensor and dimple will throw the TCM off. Converter had to be replaced.