Well I guess it's time

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Hey Bryan if your interested for whatever reason, there is a guy up here in SLC that had both heads and a stock turbo for an lb7 for sale on the local classifieds for $400.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Made some progress, got all the stuff back from powdercoaters, picked up a new oil cooler assembly from the dealer today, and reinstalled the oil pressure sending unit..
FYI 03-04 LB7 is NOT a copper washer to seal the sender to the block, only 01-02 is with the aluminum extender.

New head is still at machine shop :eek:

01 oil sensor can go straight to the block fyi

Ditch that silly aluminum piece

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Hey Bryan if your interested for whatever reason, there is a guy up here in SLC that had both heads and a stock turbo for an lb7 for sale on the local classifieds for $400.

I personally wont take chances like that again with buying used stuff. I got bent over on supposedly good low mileage heads, so I'll buy new from now on:eek:

Hell, I paid 290$ shipped for a complete naked cylinder head, with cups.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I personally wont take chances like that again with buying used stuff. I got bent over on supposedly good low mileage heads, so I'll buy new from now on:eek:

Hell, I paid 290$ shipped for a complete naked cylinder head, with cups.

I share that sentiment mostly....it's gotta be a substantial savings to justify the risks associated with parts you know little/nothing about.