Well I guess it's time

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Aren't stock injectors 28 or 32 lpm? Or is it 24-26 lpm...icr. So if stock is 28lpm 38lpm is like a 10 lpm increase, so like a 30% over injector, or if stock is 24lpm 12-14 lpm would be closer to a 40% over injector? How much power you going for?

At any rate I believe the number of 84ml is the amount the injector flowed during a given time or number of cycles, I highly doubt that they got all 8 to flow the EXACT same, that seems illogical, nothing, nothing, is that perfect...I would be dubious of those specs...

Is there anyone local that can test them for you, maybe send them to Guy, or there is a great shop in Idaho, called master tech, the owners name is Pat, they can give you a second opinion/flow chart, just to be safe, you have a lot tied up into your build at this point

Funny that the tech didn't sign his name at the bottom of the sheet, and it was so clean, when I got the flow chart on my injectors, it was covered in diesely fingerprints, and signed....

Well, I did pay DDP to swap tips and balance the injector bodies to the tips, so I better hope they are damn near the same :D
Stock on LB7 is 18-19LPM.

I ran a set of 30% DDP's after I had junk Industrial 30% in my GMC and they were way quieter and smoother.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i really like my 45% over DDPs. tuned awesome, no smoke at idle, quite as heck (truck runs so much quieter after being built compared to before) and shes back to getting stock injector fuel mileage, if not a bit better.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Aren't stock injectors 28 or 32 lpm? Or is it 24-26 lpm...icr. So if stock is 28lpm 38lpm is like a 10 lpm increase, so like a 30% over injector, or if stock is 24lpm 12-14 lpm would be closer to a 40% over injector? How much power you going for?

At any rate I believe the number of 84ml is the amount the injector flowed during a given time or number of cycles, I highly doubt that they got all 8 to flow the EXACT same, that seems illogical, nothing, nothing, is that perfect...I would be dubious of those specs...

Is there anyone local that can test them for you, maybe send them to Guy, or there is a great shop in Idaho, called master tech, the owners name is Pat, they can give you a second opinion/flow chart, just to be safe, you have a lot tied up into your build at this point

Funny that the tech didn't sign his name at the bottom of the sheet, and it was so clean, when I got the flow chart on my injectors, it was covered in diesely fingerprints, and signed....

Do you just type nonsense because you think typing is fun or?????? :dontknow:

38lpm is 100% over stock. :D:thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Dear god Cocoa..
It would be damn tough to make your injectors balanced 84 LPM on the nose, unless they just round their numbers to make it pretty. I have balanced CR injectors and you can put one lap too many on a stator shim and it will alter your numbers outside of what you are aiming for.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood

So do you take your engine to a guy working in a shack in the middle of the desert so it can come back dirty and look like he "did work"?

Attention to detail is why the sheet is clean. Write them down on another sheet or computer when actually testing them, then transfer to a clean sheet for customer.

[YOUTUBE]-E8G0Oxtgvw[/YOUTUBE]

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Cocoal = :doh:
If you dont know WTF you're talking about, then for Gods sake dont post BS.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Haven't worked on it. Spending the weekend in Vegas helping at the huge dyno day with 45+ trucks. Rode in a truck with my same setup and it lit the fire under my azz again :D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Made some progress, got all the stuff back from powdercoaters, picked up a new oil cooler assembly from the dealer today, and reinstalled the oil pressure sending unit..
FYI 03-04 LB7 is NOT a copper washer to seal the sender to the block, only 01-02 is with the aluminum extender.

New head is still at machine shop :eek:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Just got discouraged over the whole cylinder head ordeal, starting a new work schedule and waiting on parts.
truck will be running by June 29th.