Well I guess it's time

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Was just going over what I put on last night for the new oil cooler. It came with the 2 block side O rings, but one was black(like the right one) but the left one was a Green O ring. Anyone noticed this on a brand new oil cooler assembly?

NVM I figured it out.

Last edited:

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
Was just going over what I put on last night for the new oil cooler. It came with the 2 block side O rings, but one was black(like the right one) but the left one was a Green O ring. Anyone noticed this on a brand new oil cooler assembly?

Yup. Mine was just like that on my lb7. Didnt think much of it, but did seem odd. Sealed fine for me. No leaks

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV

NVM I figured it out.

h0FC7EC08

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Well finally got the new head back from the machine shop, slapped it on last night and gunna see how much I can get done today. In a perfect world Id like to have it in the truck by tomorrow night, we shall see.