Well I guess it's time

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Anyone have a spare coolant bypass tube by chance? I need one so I can weld shut the stock turbo coolant feed line. (black tube in center/top of picture)

Last edited:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I just used a short pieces of tubing with a bolt jammed in there with a hose clamp. That was how it was done up top, put i took out the tube going up to the turbo.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Brian does the comp cover touch that brass nipple? mine fits alright and I just run a small hose to the the other fitting by the pass rail, bypassing what would have gone into the stock charger.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Other tube Steve.

Problem is, I took the tube to the powercoaters to coat and wack off the nipple and they ended up misaligning the tube.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Got my injectors back from DDP, The number son the left (delivery) are 84ml and the return (right) is 11ml for 38LPM sticks....

Iz confused, what does that exactly mean?
:confused:

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Aren't stock injectors 28 or 32 lpm? Or is it 24-26 lpm...icr. So if stock is 28lpm 38lpm is like a 10 lpm increase, so like a 30% over injector, or if stock is 24lpm 12-14 lpm would be closer to a 40% over injector? How much power you going for?

At any rate I believe the number of 84ml is the amount the injector flowed during a given time or number of cycles, I highly doubt that they got all 8 to flow the EXACT same, that seems illogical, nothing, nothing, is that perfect...I would be dubious of those specs...

Is there anyone local that can test them for you, maybe send them to Guy, or there is a great shop in Idaho, called master tech, the owners name is Pat, they can give you a second opinion/flow chart, just to be safe, you have a lot tied up into your build at this point

Funny that the tech didn't sign his name at the bottom of the sheet, and it was so clean, when I got the flow chart on my injectors, it was covered in diesely fingerprints, and signed....

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
DDP knows what they are doing. Why would you want someone sending you a piece of dirty paper from a shop that is supposed to do clean precision work? Also your stock LPM numbers are not correct.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Got my injectors back from DDP, The number son the left (delivery) are 84ml and the return (right) is 11ml for 38LPM sticks....

Iz confused, what does that exactly mean?
:confused:

it means some guy jsut wrote a bunch of numbers down JUST to confuse you :D

Aren't stock injectors 28 or 32 lpm? Or is it 24-26 lpm...icr. So if stock is 28lpm 38lpm is like a 10 lpm increase, so like a 30% over injector, or if stock is 24lpm 12-14 lpm would be closer to a 40% over injector? How much power you going for?

At any rate I believe the number of 84ml is the amount the injector flowed during a given time or number of cycles, I highly doubt that they got all 8 to flow the EXACT same, that seems illogical, nothing, nothing, is that perfect...I would be dubious of those specs...

Is there anyone local that can test them for you, maybe send them to Guy, or there is a great shop in Idaho, called master tech, the owners name is Pat, they can give you a second opinion/flow chart, just to be safe, you have a lot tied up into your build at this point

Funny that the tech didn't sign his name at the bottom of the sheet, and it was so clean, when I got the flow chart on my injectors, it was covered in diesely fingerprints, and signed....

stock injectors are 18lpm jason