Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
You can look back a few pages at my meal post. You don't have to eat that much. You will gain muscle and at minimum stay same fat wise. If you follow a protocol similar to my post.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Ok good deal. I've got alot of elk and deer left so I was curious. Well maybe tomorrow I'll go back through here and come up with a workout plan and diet plan. Besides I'm sure the misses wouldn't complain if I was working out for 6 weeks prior to the wedding

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Beef is perfectly fine:thumb:

Ok good deal. I've got alot of elk and deer left so I was curious. Well maybe tomorrow I'll go back through here and come up with a workout plan and diet plan. Besides I'm sure the misses wouldn't complain if I was working out for 6 weeks prior to the wedding

Beef is usually more expensive which is why you see more Chicken and fish... Most body builders or hardcore athletes only eat to fuel there bodies not for how it tastes...

Beef, or wild game meat is fine. In fact wild game meat is super lean and isn't pumped full of garbage, it's the better choice.

What percent is your body fat?

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Beef is usually more expensive which is why you see more Chicken and fish... Most body builders or hardcore athletes only eat to fuel there bodies not for how it tastes...

Beef, or wild game meat is fine. In fact wild game meat is super lean and isn't pumped full of garbage, it's the better choice.

What percent is your body fat?
No clue on body fat...not ideal bit not obease

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Red meat traditionally will have more fat in it, thats why it tastes so good.

I made the slow transition to primarily chicken, ground turkey, fish, and pork when I got serious with my gf (she does not eat red meat) and to be honest, its not bad at all. If you are creative, you can make chicken different tasting every meal. Slow cooker and sauces are your friend.

I am slowly getting her to eat deer, convinced her that wild whitetail is super lean, and therefore healthy. :D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Game meat has next to zero fat content... One of the reasons you have to add beef or pork fat to the burger to keep it together.

Beef is fattier though but you need fats in your diet. You just have learn which ones and how much of them.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Game meat has next to zero fat content... One of the reasons you have to add beef or pork fat to the burger to keep it together.

Beef is fattier though but you need fats in your diet. You just have learn which ones and how much of them.

Tell that to the damn ducks :D Wine braised duck legs.. :thumb::thumb:

Haven't posted up inawhile but nothing has changed.

Squats, worked up to a 435x3
Bench, did a paused 265x3
Skipped rows today, was packed and didn't feel like waiting

Reintroduced myself to the decline situp plank and have been rocking them, really gotta get my damn core stronger/fatter/something so my belt fits snugly.

Progress, albeit slow.