85 for 8
Low
90s for 8
85s for 8
dumbell inclined butterflies with 40s 4 x 10
Empty dips 4 x 10
Cable triceps
cable single triceps
And done, burned good it was a quick workout as my brother is moving so I work out alone now, good and bad so far.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Haven't updated in a while I'm at 235 pounds at 6 foot 2. Body fat is probably about half% meaning way high, i like that extreme bulk look lmao Need to get some goals set again!

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Matt what do you do for work and who do you work for?

Sorry for the slight derail

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Entech sales and service. I mostly do centrifugal chiller service and rebuild,and vane axial fan service. We also rent generators,chillers,cooling towers,etc. Centrifugal tear downs is where the rigging takes place,and various large electric motors that get stuffed in places that make you wonder why. Sorry for derail

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Preface, don't take this as me being mean spirited. Just some critical advice.

IMO, drop the bar lower on your shoulders, and tighten up your wirsts. That bar should be sitting tight on your back, I prefer not hooking my thumbs around, almost a suicide grip but for squats.

Other issue I kinda see, your hips shoot up to fast and you unload the weight onto your lower back which then forces you to good morning the weight.

That, and make sure you force your knees out, they started to cave when you worked the first rep up. If that is a near 1RM weight, disregard what I said but if its within the normal weight of workout stuff I would start hammering form.

What kind of stretching do you do for hamstrings and IT band area?
I disagree on moving the bar lower Matt. He is squatting high bar which will allow him to stay more upright, the lower the bar placement the more you have to bend at the hip and move your ass back to keep the bar travel over the mid foot and keep your knees from traveling to far forward. I do agree on getting tighter, I actually switched from a false grip to a thumb grip on squats as I feel like I can pull the bar tighter down into my rear delts and engage my lats better. Also a bigger breath and tighter lower abdominal bracing (insert bad ass 10/13mm lever belt here)
I've been a bobybuilder for a very long time so I've made all the mistakes. I've been on 200mg of test and 200mg of Deca for HRT from my Doctor for 9 years. I don't train heavy anymore and I eat anywhere from 320-450g of protein per day. I eat no less than 5 meals a day. I only drink protein drinks after weights. Everything else is from food. I eat 3lbs of chicken per day. I cycle my diet too. Every so often I do not eat much more than chicken and broccoli for weeks at a time to keep lean. I also do 50 minutes of cardio on days I train, 90 minutes a day on days I don't train... lots of cardio. It makes a huge difference in how you look and how efficient your body is.
I normally train with weights 4-5 times a week. I do 3-4 exercises per muscle group and only 1 set to failure usually. I do maybe two progressively heavier warm ups. I ever do the same weight for more than one set. I also don't care about weight at all... it's all the feeling of it and how much I can feel the target muscle working. It takes alot of focus and it's pretty exhausting.
It's really easy when you take the mysticism out of it. Super low doses of drugs for a very long time. My BP and heart rate are very good as are my liver enzymes... lots of guys use way to much. Your body takes time to build muscle... 200mg a week or 1000mg a week your only going to gain so much... I keep hearing that people need higher doses, but I dont.
Long low dose basic drugs to get you into optimal range
3lbs of chicken or beef per day
Lower carbs (200-250g)
At least 30 minutes of cardio EVERY DAY
intense focus on a few sets in and out. The lower the weight the less chance of injury. If you have specific questions feel free to ask.
I do like the peptides for a little kick when everything else is perfect. You need no less than 8 hours of sleep per night... you really can't function optimally without it, so you need to be honest with how bad you want this.
Holy sh*t I would be broke trying eat 450 grams of protein a day:thumb: Whats the theory on only using shakes after a workout? Fast protein absorption after training and slower digesting proteins the rest of the time?
Oh contrary.

It boosts my ever so fragile ego when I can squat more with better form than the ever so finely toned BB guy.

#shotsfired

:D:D
:thumb: I like being the 40 year old out working/lifting the mid 20's guy. I also like looking better than most of them too. The look on there face is priceless when I finish a set, Let out a guttural Grizzly growl and slam that beotch back in the rack, super douche status achieved :rofl:
I am just now doing my legs again. I know the whole back game very well,I spent a little time in icu after falling off of a cooling tower. I feel my back when the weather changes,especially after long days at work. We do a lot of rigging on mechanical equipment and sometimes it takes a day or 2 just to set up gantry. Those days feel like a workout,even more so when it's hot/humid. I just try to stay mobile anymore. I try not to sleep more than 6 hours,if so my back will let me know. I try not to sit around alot either. I had a good doctor at the texas back institute that helped me alot 8 years ago. They actually recommend some forms of weight lifting, and always recommend staying mobile. It's been a few years for me on any type of injection, I pray it stays that way . Time to go lift.
Exact same regimen I use, anything past 6-8 hours and I'm stoved up. Sit on my butt for the weekend I'm stoved up... The gym has given me new lease on life. I don't see anything stopping me now, I just try to listen to my body a little better and back off when needed.
More power to you man, I'm just poking fun at the BB types.

For me, I have always lacked the extreme dedication to clean up diet enough to shed some BF but pretty easily maintain the bulky look. So PL works, eat a lot and lift heavy till gravity smacks you down.
My diet is what I struggle with the most... I love to eat:D My wife competes in Physique and has learned a lot about diet so I just try to eat as she does. In full comp mode she eats way more than I do, I can't keep up with her:confused:

U can't derail this thread, somewhere there's like 4 pages of hunting chat lmao talking about protein of course
:thumb:
Entech sales and service. I mostly do centrifugal chiller service and rebuild,and vane axial fan service. We also rent generators,chillers,cooling towers,etc. Centrifugal tear downs is where the rigging takes place,and various large electric motors that get stuffed in places that make you wonder why. Sorry for derail

Can't be derailed cause there's no f-ing rails on this train wreck:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
So training at altitude was interesting:rofl: Salmon Idaho 3944 feet above sea level from 430 feet in Fairbanks...

Squats
barx10
135x12
185x5
225x6
275x4
320x8 wanted 10 but was sucking wind something fierce.
320x2
315x9x3 with 60 seconds of rest between sets up to 5 after that I took whatever I needed, we went to a dark place to finish up:D

Deadlift variation
135x10 4 inch deficit (couldn't find a shorter one, should have thrown some plates down)
225x8
315x5 sumo
315x5 std
315x6 straight leg

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Albert, I might could hang with you on chest and shoulder days. But on everything else you'd kick my butt you old f*ck:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Albert, I might could hang with you on chest and shoulder days. But on everything else you'd kick my butt you old f*ck:D

Wolf we would build your Badonkadonk up real good:thumb:

Ya, were pretty close on shoulder and press work... You might be able to hang with a 40 year old:hug:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I disagree on moving the bar lower Matt. He is squatting high bar which will allow him to stay more upright, the lower the bar placement the more you have to bend at the hip and move your ass back to keep the bar travel over the mid foot and keep your knees from traveling to far forward. I do agree on getting tighter, I actually switched from a false grip to a thumb grip on squats as I feel like I can pull the bar tighter down into my rear delts and engage my lats better. Also a bigger breath and tighter lower abdominal bracing (insert bad ass 10/13mm lever belt here)

High bar squats are the devil, as are front squats. Silly OLY people and their quads. :D

Tmmr shall be the first DL for me after like six weeks off, lets hope my damn rib cooperates.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
High bar squats are the devil, as are front squats. Silly OLY people and their quads. :D

Tmmr shall be the first DL for me after like six weeks off, lets hope my damn rib cooperates.

Ya but some of us have little b*tch quads:( that need fluffin:D

Get tight and reclaim Mjolnir Matt:thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'm sitting here drinking beer eating pizza reading about body fat..

Oh well tomorrow is arm day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Arm day and cardio;) for the beer and pizza... I wouldn't want your skinny azz getting fat:D

The only cardio I do is sex. All 5 minutes of it at a time. I eat pizza 2-3 times a week and drink beer nightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk