Watch OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitzBlitz

May 20, 2010
Ritzville, Wa
Sheesh it's all the butthurt like this that makes me not want to be involved with the industry sometimes. :roflmao:
And yes, I am talking about both sites.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I know what its like to be down and out with a truck and not have a clue and when someone took the time to help with information i was all ears so i try to help out when i can and pass along info and help out where i can.But i will not put up with disrespect and it seams alot of the younger generation doesnt have it,i didnt say all i said alot.DF has alot of younger kids (how they can aford the trucks is beyond me )As far as dbush"s thread if it was edited for the phone # not sure why it would get deleted.And as far as hardcore dmax guys hanging out there?Why not?Lead by example,who is going to have the best info? Also friendlier to the d max enthusiest?No DF advertises way more and is easier to find.I dont know this is a mess im done.

johnasara

EFI'ed
Jun 5, 2009
Middle of nowhere, NM
I know what its like to be down and out with a truck and not have a clue and when someone took the time to help with information i was all ears so i try to help out when i can and pass along info and help out where i can.But i will not put up with disrespect and it seams alot of the younger generation doesnt have it,i didnt say all i said alot.DF has alot of younger kids (how they can aford the trucks is beyond me )As far as dbush"s thread if it was edited for the phone # not sure why it would get deleted.And as far as hardcore dmax guys hanging out there?Why not?Lead by example,who is going to have the best info? Also friendlier to the d max enthusiest?No DF advertises way more and is easier to find.I dont know this is a mess im done.
There is a younger generation coming in and we do not necessarily like it either. I will make you thick skinned and not take crap. The thread was deleted because he was told to take his problems to PM so he could hear the whole story. He chose not to listen. He in turn suffered the consequences for his actions. I hang out here for the good in depth stuff. I do not post because there is not any need. I respect the McSwains and applaud them for not commercializing this place. DF sees alot of traffic because of money. Autoforums has it, and they use it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
There is a younger generation coming in and we do not necessarily like it either. I will make you thick skinned and not take crap. The thread was deleted because he was told to take his problems to PM so he could hear the whole story. He chose not to listen. He in turn suffered the consequences for his actions. I hang out here for the good in depth stuff. I do not post because there is not any need. I respect the McSwains and applaud them for not commercializing this place. DF sees alot of traffic because of money. Autoforums has it, and they use it.

You didn't like that I made you look bad by exposing your politics. Again.... A vendor being protected from a non vendor/opposing diesel parts company's attacks is one thing. Your staff protects Alligator as they fill your pockets. I showed your members a NON PROBLEMATIC part for less money and the fact that you didn't want them to see it. That's why you are mad. Your politics exposed. Go cry on your own board dude you are preaching on the wrong side of the tracks.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Understood,it appered a good friend was being railroaded and i have seen 1st hand of mods flexing muscle when it wasnt needed and letting things go to far in others (no 1 is perfect) i want to appoligise for coming on strong with my comments towards you.

johnasara

EFI'ed
Jun 5, 2009
Middle of nowhere, NM
Yes you are exactly right. That is why I sent you a Pm explaining why your post was edited. It did in fact say we are protecting Alligator Performance and the other vendors on site. I must have over looked that part.
On a side note. When you registered you agreed to the site rules. If you did not choose to read them it is your own fault. Your post got edited because it did not line up with the rules you agreed to. You were then told to take any further issue to PM so not to ruin the spirit of the thread. You chose not to. I fail to see how I am at fault for your poor decisions....

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
OK guys, let's cut John some slack. It aint easy being mod. Some times we screw up. He doesn't deserve this.

Duraskank

Flippin Rides
Nov 30, 2011
You didn't like that I made you look bad by exposing your politics. Again.... A vendor being protected from a non vendor/opposing diesel parts company's attacks is one thing. Your staff protects Alligator as they fill your pockets. I showed your members a NON PROBLEMATIC part for less money and the fact that you didn't want them to see it. That's why you are mad. Your politics exposed. Go cry on your own board dude you are preaching on the wrong side of the tracks.

At least you got a warning for your udp thread lol. Mine were deleted except the one Tony turned in to a poll. Oh well, the info is out there. People hopefully don't rely on just one source to get it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Yes you are exactly right. That is why I sent you a Pm explaining why your post was edited. It did in fact say we are protecting Alligator Performance and the other vendors on site. I must have over looked that part.
On a side note. When you registered you agreed to the site rules. If you did not choose to read them it is your own fault. Your post got edited because it did not line up with the rules you agreed to. You were then told to take any further issue to PM so not to ruin the spirit of the thread. You chose not to. I fail to see how I am at fault for your poor decisions....

I'm sure your members will appreciate your sentiment when it leads to them getting a bad part and a customer service nightmare as many are already in.
Have fun with your rules bro. I currently post under much similar rules. The Mcrats seem to not mind. I'm no trouble maker here and I never was there. Just don't come on this board and try to flex muscle dude. If you cared about your forums reputation, you would leave now.

Status
Not open for further replies.