Watch OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
That guy was being disrespectful,and whats with the wolf in the sheep skin?Guess that makes him Mike L lol.I could get a bare bones 500 hp build and how long will hold?

Cracked me up how he kept refering to hopefully Rob will chime in here.....thats what Dustin is for and Rob almost never gets into the posting in threads.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Rob almost never gets into the posting in threads.

Probably for good reason, it wastes so much of your goddam time proving idiots wrong to accomplish nothing basically. Takes so long to weed through the BS. I get nothing done the second i open it up. Pisses me off. I like some people though.

that azfireguy seems like hes foaming at the mouth in every post. I posted in another thread he was in bashing the guys brother because he didnt wasnt comfortable building his transmission. He thinks he comes across as an angel though.

Oh ya, theres only 3 tranny builders across the nation too. He got pretty mad in that thread. I DK why.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I still have no idea why any of you waste your time over there. :confused: I was shocked at their vendor list. How does a bad forum like that attract so many sellers?

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I still have no idea why any of you waste your time over there. :confused: I was shocked at their vendor list. How does a bad forum like that attract so many sellers?

Easy to sell to ignorant/uneducated people. I don't fault people for being NOOBs or wanting to share their "limited" understanding of how to successfully mod/repair these trucks but on that board it's the blind leading the blind. The admin there is truly corrupt it seems. Almost like they want entry level people to flock there and keep them drinking the cool aid and buy from their vendors. Like Democrats wanting people to be on the tit of government assistance so that vote keeps coming.

metron

Sep 13, 2012
Buffalo, NY
New to this whole convo, but been seeing the name thrown around in a few threads lately, so no one's a big fan of LHFS? Not gonna stick up or defend cuz i have no knowledge of him/his company just curious. :confused:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Yawn.... What a waste of time to read that swill... I should have listened Scott. But hey, I was bored and work is slow so why not lol.

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Mack dont waste the 2 hours of your life like i did they guy is a disrespectful ass and i could tell before Mike ever made a comment that he had a problem with him,he kept refering to other builders and never once mentioned Mike till afater mike posted.He never even responded to my post,makes sence to me but he wouldnt address it.

he still doesn't seem to get it. o well.

Status
Not open for further replies.