Watch OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
For being a moderator he sure takes a long time to read. If it takes him this long to get through 4 pages, I can't fathom how much time he spends on his board sifting through the garbage on DF.

johnasara

EFI'ed
Jun 5, 2009
Middle of nowhere, NM
Here's a screenshot of a DF mod bragging about the superiority there. I almost got banned there for posting a thread the Mcrats have kindly let me keep. I made it clear to DF admin that DDs is my home and the best of the best will always reside @ DDs:thumb:

D3E3D183-ADF3-4EF0-90FA-CD421A900387-462-0000003D49C78C62_zps3ae16909.jpg

Holy Crap Dude... Why dont you tell the whole story??
Johnasara said:
DBUSHLB7 said:
Johnasara said:
It is not about politics here man. The rules clearly state not to list contact information or pricing in open forum. Newly is a hot topic here most times and I simply edited out the information that was breaking the rules. I left the rest of the thread intact. I am all about helping out the industry but I am also here to uphold the forum rules.I told you to take it to PM if you had any further argument. You then chose to post in the open anyway. The thread has been deleted.

Also I am a member at DD as is alot of our staff. I checked the thread and you posted it 2 hours before your post here. Newly did not put them on sale til Thursday afternoon. You could not have picked it up as you said it arrived when they said it would. How did you get a part from Vegas to Albq and get it installed in less than 8 hours? Stuff is not adding up man.

Too bad you didn't bother to post on the best Duramax board around while you were there. UDP sends out emails to previous customers they feel will buy from them again. This sale was published to me long before your Thursday magical timeline. Here's anothe look into the crystal ball: ads for the new adapters will be in diesel power mag and diesel world in about a month. Imagine that I knew something before you did. Perhaps I can take a picture of the adapter on the service truck belonging to my best friend? Perhaps I can show you my credit card statement with the charges? Perhaps I can show you my invoice from them? I don't owe you an explination. Thanks for deleting the thread, im reminded why so many hardcore Dmax guys don't bother with this board and go straight to DuramaxDiesels.

I too know about the add in DP mag( Mike is working on the layout as we speak). My trucks were originally tuned by UDP as I have been a customer of theirs since 09 when Newly was still operating out of his truck in Farmington and Mike was still tuning under MMDP. I also know Newly would not hold out on a sale of cat adapters since he in fact was the originator of the adapter and has been involved in the great cat adapter scuffle all over DF, DD, DP and Facebook. We prefer most "hardcore" Dmax guys hang out somewhere else as we really do not have time to referee pissing matches. This forum has grown over 73,000 members in the 5 years I have been here. Last I checked DD has only grown 13,000 members in the nearly 4 years I have been on there. That shows which forum is friendlier to the typical enthusiast.
I have no doubt you have the adapter and it is in fact installed. I already told you That is not why the thread was deleted.

That is the problem with the internet. You can conveniently edit out the rest of the story and people blow up over half information. He started the same thread over on the DF. I simply edited out the price and the stock photo with UDPs contact info in it.
Here is a link to the thread. http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/maintenance/154448-udp-cat-2micron-filter-adapter.html
You tell me if I was being a douche..

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Holy Crap Dude... Why dont you tell the whole story??

That is the problem with the internet. You can conveniently edit out the rest of the story and people blow up over half information. He started the same thread over on the DF. I simply edited out the price and the stock photo with UDPs contact info in it.
Here is a link to the thread. http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/maintenance/154448-udp-cat-2micron-filter-adapter.html
You tell me if I was being a douche..

Uhhhhh yep total dousche! You deleted my thread. You want to force alligator adapter problems on your members go right ahead. Don't bring a fight here dude you won't win. Go back to DF and play

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Oh great. We havent had a good old fashioned "forum fight" in a while. :rolleyes: Just stop already before all you guys make total asses of yourselves.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I used to think I made a difference in helping people on DF. Now I just mainly read for a laugh on how much people think they know, and crap like that. DF was cool in 08-10 when there were only a handful of people that you could ask advice from. Now it's a free for all.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I used to think I made a difference in helping people on DF. Now I just mainly read for a laugh on how much people think they know, and crap like that. DF was cool in 08-10 when there were only a handful of people that you could ask advice from. Now it's a free for all.

Totally agree !! I don't like even going over there anymore.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I will not renew my vendor status over there.

Was actually surprised that you even became a vendor there Mike. Hell, I personally know you, and you dont take shit from nobody :rofl:

I keep asking to be a Mod over there, so I can ban all the idiots and know it alls. Hasnt happened yet.

BLKLMM

<<< Slow Mamba
Jan 31, 2010
Oceanside
Was actually surprised that you even became a vendor there Mike. Hell, I personally know you, and you dont take shit from nobody :rofl:

He had a brain fart when he did lol:hug:
plus any douche and vendor can build a trans :rolleyes: ....Alligator comes to mind :rofl:

johnasara

EFI'ed
Jun 5, 2009
Middle of nowhere, NM
Uhhhhh yep total dousche! You deleted my thread. You want to force alligator adapter problems on your members go right ahead. Don't bring a fight here dude you won't win. Go back to DF and play
You did not heed the warning. You want to get mad a me because you broke the rules? I was leaving the thread open.

Kuz they deleted the thread. John ill post every PM I got from you. Ohhhhh wait you don't like people editing your post? Karma is a bitch huh. Save yourself the embarrassment an sign out now. Don't you have 73000 people to mod?
Post away.....or look up a couple posts. They are all there.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
You did not heed the warning. You want to get mad a me because you broke the rules? I was leaving the thread open.

Post away.....or look up a couple posts. They are all there.

You went back and reopened it. UDP will thank you. Are you sure Alligator will approve? Did you modify my posts too with your mod power? I screen shot all my replies/posts so be careful with the modifications bud.

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
i was reading that tcm tune thread today. who wants to build me a nice tcm tune that will hold 600 rwhp on the stock trans?? because that is sweet :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.