Watch OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Here's a screenshot of a DF mod bragging about the superiority there. I almost got banned there for posting a thread the Mcrats have kindly let me keep. I made it clear to DF admin that DDs is my home and the best of the best will always reside @ DDs:thumb:

D3E3D183-ADF3-4EF0-90FA-CD421A900387-462-0000003D49C78C62_zps3ae16909.jpg

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Here's a screenshot of a DF mod bragging about the superiority there. I almost got banned there for posting a thread the Mcrats have kindly let me keep. I made it clear to DF admin that DDs is my home and the best of the best will always reside @ DDs:thumb:

Which mod was that?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

What a douchbag! Its called, quality not qantity dick bag.Hope you came over here and saw this!(directed to the power tripping df mod)

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Which mod was that?

Johnsara or whatever. He accused me of posting the thread about UDPs cat adapters without having actually bought one. I told him I post threads about MA here on DDs (not a site vendor) and the Mcrats don't bitch. Good vendors deserve props. The politics are too far reaching there. I do understand protecting vendors. But members themselves posting about an offsite vendor is IMO off limits to censor. A non paying vendor themselves on the board promoting or bashing is no bueno.

Last edited:

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
Over at DF, they are just a bunch of useful idiots for the most part. I wont speak specifically, but Ive had some unique issues with a couple of the sponsors over there, and saw how horribly they handled it. Its hard to justify helping someone on there with the threat of being chastised for no reason. Rant done

olliepop2500

oliver
Jan 4, 2013
drums pa
Im new to this forum been on df for alittle mostly so see whats forsale sometimes some good stuff comes up. Im still learning about the dmax its my first diesel. They both have good info just different ways. This forum seems more technical but over there you can find exterior mods easier. So they both have there strong points. But the df seems to hate on people that do smoke mods and what not and they are usually young kids I dont really thing its cool to bash kids for something a lot of them guys probably did when they were young and starting to get into diesel. Idk just cruzing around the forums is good for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Im new to this forum been on df for alittle mostly so see whats forsale sometimes some good stuff comes up. Im still learning about the dmax its my first diesel. They both have good info just different ways. This forum seems more technical but over there you can find exterior mods easier. So they both have there strong points. But the df seems to hate on people that do smoke mods and what not and they are usually young kids I dont really thing its cool to bash kids for something a lot of them guys probably did when they were young and starting to get into diesel. Idk just cruzing around the forums is good for me.

Wait till you mention smoke mods here. :happy2:

olliepop2500

oliver
Jan 4, 2013
drums pa
I know no one does but I think you should tell them why so they under stand not just make fun of them. Just my opinion.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I know no one does but I think you should tell them why so they under stand not just make fun of them. Just my opinion.

Ollie i know you came from DF and you seam pretty respectful,there was just a guy over there tried hooking up a smoke switch on his lly.They are still bashing him 6 pages and running.We dont care for that stuff as it gives diesels a bad name,it also makes for poor performance.Not everybody is bad james lotsofmiles is a mod over there Eric Wisconsonhick1 is a mod Dmaxchris a mod some good friends ive met on here came from df i look as it as a stepping stone,start out over there learn the basics and some respect then come up to where the air is crisp at DD!:rofl:

olliepop2500

oliver
Jan 4, 2013
drums pa
Thats what im taking about 6 pages you dont need it. Maybe bust alittle and then help fix the problem and tell why smoke isn't good for the truck and for diesels in general. I was told to join df from duraskank he was on the forum I was on before that silveradosierra.com then I stumbled on to this forum so I hangout on both.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Thats what im taking about 6 pages you dont need it. Maybe bust alittle and then help fix the problem and tell why smoke isn't good for the truck and for diesels in general. I was told to join df from duraskank he was on the forum I was on before that silveradosierra.com then I stumbled on to this forum so I hangout on both.

I made a post in that thread that 5 pages of bashing i think he got the hint.I was ignored and the bashing continued.Felt a little sorry for the guy,he never posted after his initial post.

olliepop2500

oliver
Jan 4, 2013
drums pa
Yea making fun of them and they leave im with you on that. Idk it gets alittle crazy over there make you feel stupid for asking questions.

07.5 LMM

Jan 6, 2012
Reading, PA
I do like that forum, somewhat. It has gotten kinda crappy real quick, I even caught myself falling into the group that I didn't care for over there, so i figured I'd make the jump here and see what else I can learn.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
What a douchbag! Its called, quality not qantity dick bag.Hope you came over here and saw this!(directed to the power tripping df mod)

He's signed on right now and reading our thread! How cute must have got boring babysitting the kids. Funny how the mods there allowed home boy to get in an argument and harass Mike (one of their beloved ? supporting vendors). Just was under the assumption they didn't have time for pissing matches. That was 11 pages!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.