Want the biggest single cp3 and still be streetable.

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
IMO stuff like modded pumps, cheetahs, "custom 2.x 3.x chargers" and whatnot is all sled puller chit that is trying to work around a written set of rules. It confuses people, but in regard to efficiency there is no reason to pick a stroker single over dual stock pumps, no reason to pick a superported batmocheetah over any ~S366 or ~S466 type setup etc

x2!!

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
IMO stuff like modded pumps, cheetahs, "custom 2.x 3.x chargers" and whatnot is all sled puller chit that is trying to work around a written set of rules. It confuses people, but in regard to efficiency there is no reason to pick a stroker single over dual stock pumps, no reason to pick a superported batmocheetah over any ~S366 or ~S466 type setup etc

Word

RedDmaxLBZ07

Oct 16, 2009
East TN

Amen!

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I have been warned not to run dual fuelers on a stock block, is this true, even if you were to have a bigger turbo, air flo mods and a good efi dyno tune?

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Everyone truck is a stock block COCO. Someone just started making billet blocks but i believe there is only 3-4 out there right now. So that means any one else's truck has a stock block. Many of people making 1,000-1,900 HP on stock blocks.

05chevy

Jun 10, 2010
I have been warned not to run dual fuelers on a stock block, is this true, even if you were to have a bigger turbo, air flo mods and a good efi dyno tune?

I think the only reason people claim that is you can hold rail pressure better with 2 stock pump (1200hp they claim) compared to a modded single (mid 800's + or -). And if you have 100% over injectors and try to run a 3000pw on a stock motor what do you think will happen?

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Wow, someone got bit by the "literal" bug today.
of course i mean stock internals(pistons, rods, crank)when i refer to " a stock block" sorry for any confusion tho.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I think the only reason people claim that is you can hold rail pressure better with 2 stock pump (1200hp they claim) compared to a modded single (mid 800's + or -). And if you have 100% over injectors and try to run a 3000pw on a stock motor what do you think will happen?

Make it go boom!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Its not the second pump that makes the bottom end go. Its the fact you can hold rail pressure on a big tune. Like pat said, keep torque down and you can slide by.

DetailsUnlimited

Oct 26, 2009
Benton, Ar
So after speaking to several ppl you can tune a big single just lb7 and lly's are easier to tune out than lbz/LMM do to more tables. But it can be done and not as jumpy in rail. I'm still not convinced with the numbers of bad pumps(very few) floor it and exergy to not buy a big single. Like I said before, I sold my pump so $1700 for a kit with out pump and still needing another is not in the cards for me now.
Can anyone with a floor it stge 3/4 or Exergy 10mm stroker pumps say what they are roughly making with what injectors.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
...and I'm going with dual fuelers. One of the reasons is the labor. I do not like accessing cp3's in the valley.

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Wow, someone got bit by the "literal" bug today.
of course i mean stock internals(pistons, rods, crank)when i refer to " a stock block" sorry for any confusion tho.

No i wasn't being a smartass i just thought you were worried about the actual block holding up not the internals of the block:hug:

Gmclbz

Jul 8, 2008
www.upstatedieselperformance.com
So after speaking to several ppl you can tune a big single just lb7 and lly's are easier to tune out than lbz/LMM do to more tables. But it can be done and not as jumpy in rail. I'm still not convinced with the numbers of bad pumps(very few) floor it and exergy to not buy a big single. Like I said before, I sold my pump so $1700 for a kit with out pump and still needing another is not in the cards for me now.
Can anyone with a floor it stge 3/4 or Exergy 10mm stroker pumps say what they are roughly making with what injectors.

My stage III Wicked pump has about 20,000 miles on it. With 100% over nozzles it went 11.57 @ 116 at about 6800 lbs.