Tuff Country owners

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Looks like I'll have to wait. May just end up putting it on in my garage. Luckily tuff country is in Utah which is right next to me :)

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Thats what all the guys seem to like. So looks like you have to cut through one crossmember in one spot and then cut the ear off the diff and thats it? Any tricks or tips Todd or Russ that might save me some install time?

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Thats what all the guys seem to like. So looks like you have to cut through one crossmember in one spot and then cut the ear off the diff and thats it? Any tricks or tips Todd or Russ that might save me some install time?

That was all I remember to do. I'll ask my son who helped on both. 2 people helps when putting up the sub frame. The instructions were really good. It went so good both times I thought we missed something :D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Nice. Well ive read them over and it seems real straight forward. One of my buddies will help me

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yea my truck is retired from all competition for a while so no worries on adjustability. Did you guys all torque the crossmember and everything in the sequence given?