Tuff Country owners

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I'm sure there is a ton out there but I only know of a handful. The ones I know of are on some pretty sucessful pulling trucks. I'm sure there are more but Burkhard convinced me, I convinced Freighttrain, Travis has one & I'm drawing a blank :mad: Best up grade I have made. I think you will be pleased

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I got a big and a little torque wrench in the mail :D
I need some diff fluid and alot of loctite and that's it

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I would myself but I have no rotors and never used a machine shop in town so it's cheaper and easier to order. Yes you can use stock studs and lugs

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
I would myself but I have no rotors and never used a machine shop in town so it's cheaper and easier to order. Yes you can use stock studs and lugs

I have no desire to make my own if thats what your incinuating, just would like to see what they look like.

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
No that was to Todd as it's unusual for me not to make something on the cheap. No secrets here. I'll post a pic when I'm back at home. Hunting for jobs sucks

trailerpro

Aug 6, 2006
Salem, Ohio
I put 3/8" spacers on mine and I think my studs are too short. Hasn't been a problem, but the entire nut does not thread on. Are longer studs available?

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
No that was to Todd as it's unusual for me not to make something on the cheap. No secrets here. I'll post a pic when I'm back at home. Hunting for jobs sucks

No prob, just meant if ya had a moment sometime.;)

Mr. Bennet, dont see why longer studs could be pressed in the rotors? Maybe Moser engineering might have a longer stud available, but i would like to know also.

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Are your spacers setup for tapered lugs trailerpro? If they are I'd say you are fine because some aftermarket wheels have a thicker mounting base but you can't tell because the lugs aren't open ended.