Truck won’t crank

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Wow! I would have never thought of that! Rust would wipe those babies out for sure!

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
They said they will do a external check but don’t want to put them on flow bench as they will contaminate there test bench. He said they are most likely shot. I pulled my valve cover and got broken bolt out of head and got all 4 passenger side stockers back in. Gonna grab some dinner and do drivers side and hopefully get it fired up tonight

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Well this guy is a ****. Refusing to refund my money because they are installed in my truck and they are no longer in the coniditon he sent them. Also when i got the injectors from the guy i opened the package and was in disbelief how carelessly he packaged them. all 8 injectors were laying together with a few blue shop rags wrapped around them, the injectors were not tight in the package they were flopping all around. Because of that one of the injector electrical connectors were damaged. He had insured the package with usps for 2,000 and is saying i need to get my money from usps. The other 7 injectors still dont work is my argument, regardless if one was damaged because of his poor packaging, the other 7 should work and even the dmaged connector one should work if he sold me working connectors.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
After I hectors sit for a time period the fuel causes a sludge inside the body. Then exergy will not touch them. You could how ever try to use the nozzles on your stock bodies.

That would be an expensive set of nozzles on injectors with 160k miles lol. If i can get the money back im purchasing a set of brand new 100% and not messing around with used injectors.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Not sure. Just what exergy told me. Not sure if there really is a way other than not letting them sit.

I was told a cp3 pump will do the same.

That sucks, maybe someone else will chime in. I have a set of lbz injectors I was gonna have turned into 100 overs.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Well this guy is a ****. Refusing to refund my money because they are installed in my truck and they are no longer in the coniditon he sent them. Also when i got the injectors from the guy i opened the package and was in disbelief how carelessly he packaged them. all 8 injectors were laying together with a few blue shop rags wrapped around them, the injectors were not tight in the package they were flopping all around. Because of that one of the injector electrical connectors were damaged. He had insured the package with usps for 2,000 and is saying i need to get my money from usps. The other 7 injectors still dont work is my argument, regardless if one was damaged because of his poor packaging, the other 7 should work and even the dmaged connector one should work if he sold me working connectors.

If you were not getting a proper connection on just one injector, it will shut down a group of 4. The injectors are separated into two groups of 4 in the wiring. That combined with the fact that they needed primed could lead to the no start. I'm not sure if it would bring up the circuit codes until you got it to run either. Even if the fuel system was primed and had ran before, it still would hard start with the circuit issue.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
It was getting proper connection forsure. And the other 4 would not even fire. Already talked with exergy and it’s bad injectors. Fuel system was primed fine. Also when I swapped a stock injector in that side the cylinder wanted to fire.

Trust me I tried to rule the injectors not being bad.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Yea I understand you tried it all. Seeing that connector smashed just reminded me of what I went thru this spring when our new standalone harness had issues that involved the injector and ficm circuits.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk