Top 25 Stock Duramax's

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
I'm only seeing 30-31psi out of my turbo... I never really played with my banks wastegate much, i wonder if i'd be able to get a couple more psi out of it? Cuz i can't just pop a LMM turbo onto my LB7 haha:roflmao:

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
I am sorry if I offend anyone by saying this, but I have to admit I am skeptical. I cant just take someone's word for it when an unknown runs a number like that, let alone on a box tuner.

PPE has good tuning for a handheld, but IMO its not "12.0" good, not on a stock turbo truck. You'd need 555hp to run that 12.0 at 6200lbs. No way PPE outputs that without help, what with the bare-minimum mods that truck has.
I ran the old Hot+2, and the race tune was very aggressive and harsh, ran like a raped ape....but a 12.60 ape. I understood the newer Hot tunes did not run that well. If they've gone back and modified the tunes to run harder on the stock fuel system, then you'd think there would be more uber-fast stock trucks out there, considering the number of people running those tunes. Best runs I've heard of are 12.3s-12.4s up til yesterday, dynos typically in the 515-520 range. The numbers just dont add up to me. Either the truck weighs a heck of a lot less than they think (5900lbs makes 525hp viable), or there are some other mods not being revealed.

Can anyone else vouch for this person and the validity of the truck combo? Again, I am sorry if I offend, but I want to get this right and not get burned later for it.

i noticed much more smoke when i tried the hot +2. this was a while back, but i think it drained the rail and thats why it felt different. however, it gave me the higest boost with my a5k(which i dont know if it was a good thing) of 49.5. my tts box was around 47-48.

on a lighter note, my off the self tts box is what got me on the list. and to date that, i got my tts box from mike L.:eek:

the new leader sure has a high mph. he sure is making power. i dont think the lmm turbo has anything to do with it. motors are all the same displacement, so they move the same amount of air. usually more boost means more heat, and drive pressure. cant see how thats good, but i am just thinking out loud

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Yep 1.57 60' :D
Weighed in at 5660 haha she's light alright. Surprised me. :happy2:
I'm about 200 so race weight is about 5860 ish

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Whoohoo just ran 12.05 in super diesel