Top 25 Stock Duramax's

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
How about you go run a 11 lol. I'm not gonna get there, probably won't be stock anymore after the winter. I might have one more chance in Woodburn OR on July 21 cuz it's sea level there too. But don't know yet if I can make that event

I wish :rofl:
Im not going tomorrow night, its been 90s the last 2 days & supposed to be tomorrow too with cold front bringing rain in the afternoon/evening plus not as far with the truck as I had hoped. Not motivated to work in the heat & drinking before noon doesn't help out either.
I have to drop my 60fts from 1.7s to get anywhere lower time wise, but Im still on street tires other the qa1s I bought I don't know what else to do.

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
I wish :rofl:
Im not going tomorrow night, its been 90s the last 2 days & supposed to be tomorrow too with cold front bringing rain in the afternoon/evening plus not as far with the truck as I had hoped. Not motivated to work in the heat & drinking before noon doesn't help out either.
I have to drop my 60fts from 1.7s to get anywhere lower time wise, but Im still on street tires other the qa1s I bought I don't know what else to do.

Noreaster it will be in the 90's here but still goin to run if weather Permits, hope I can still make a difference with weather the way it is with a bud light lol

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
Noreaster it will be in the 90's here but still goin to run if weather Permits, hope I can still make a difference with weather the way it is with a bud light lol

ya your used to this shit, Im not
truck isn't ready & not driving 2 hours to get rained out

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Sweet go get that 11! Fun year for this list that's for sure. Record is getting broken left and right:woott:

I wanna line up against you one day lol. Would be cool race. 60' and end speed exactly the same. Be side by side from the tree to the trap

emiller3

He's Back
Feb 21, 2009
lake charles,LA.
Here is a pic of Charles' time slip and him in his stripped out truck
IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

Last edited:

cwmeaux1

Dec 11, 2011
Carlyss, Louisiana
Sweet go get that 11! Fun year for this list that's for sure. Record is getting broken left and right:woott:

I wanna line up against you one day lol. Would be cool race. 60' and end speed exactly the same. Be side by side from the tree to the trap

That would be cool goin to Ennis for world finals