LLY: Time to build the motor

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
I wasn't paying attention to the road, was trying to see how much boost it was pushing then looked up and was getting a little sideways. Lol

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
You will get there bud, prob tuning adjustment. Im sure that track prep wasnt all that great either. Also myrancho 9000 helped me out last sat.

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
What in the rookie move was that?? Turning off the track in front of the other lane first?

What are you talking about? Me pulling in front of the ford?? He wanted me to pull over up there. Come on down to Texas and ill show you who is a rookie. Lol

Last edited:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Have you thought about trying a professional tuner? Looks like you have way to much fuel. What elevation are you at?

What You don't think I'm a professional? Lol. Ya if I can't get it to run they way I want it to ill either go with Josh or Mark to tune it, But I think I can get it done with a little more tweaking.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
What are you talking about? Me pulling in front of the ford?? He wanted me to pull over up there. Come on down to Texas and ill show you who is a rookie. Lol

When exiting the track, you never pull off accross the other lane first until he has pulled off before you, unless the video just doesn't show the ford exiting first. The 2nd video is what im taking about.

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
When exiting the track, you never pull off accross the other lane first until he has pulled off before you, unless the video just doesn't show the ford exiting first. The 2nd video is what im taking about.

Kinda funny, you can see the ford at the end in his mirror reflected off of his paint.