Wes "out"
IMG_0291.jpg

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I just dont get it??

Get drunk....take pictures of getting drunk....brag about getting drunk...post said drunk pics on internet?

You guys really in that much need of attention? Must be Im from a different time?? Wow...I'm my Dad.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I just dont get it??

Get drunk....take pictures of getting drunk....brag about getting drunk...post said drunk pics on internet?

You guys really in that much need of attention? Must be Im from a different time?? Wow...I'm my Dad.

:rolleyes:

Yup. Some people like to do this thing called "have fun" and others friends like to see people having a good time. ;)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
oooooooooooooooookay. :rolleyes:

We were just smart enough to NEVER have pictorial evidence.

You can trust that I had (and did) a whole lot more "fun" than you can imagine. I do not remember my 20s, if that tells you anything.

nosliw

Apr 19, 2007
PNW
is that a white/silver quad a YFZ450? friggin sweet

i don't think i've seen a picture of wes not rip-roaring shitfaced :D

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
oooooooooooooooookay. :rolleyes:

We were just smart enough to NEVER have pictorial evidence.

You can trust that I had (and did) a whole lot more "fun" than you can imagine. I do not remember my 20s, if that tells you anything.

that is one this my old sea-daddy taught me.. no cameras, pic/video at the party..

i dotn remeber much between 18-23 and there are no pics either of me drunk/blitzed either.

siad pictures can get people in trouble :rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
oh we still get a little more crazy LOL, anyone who knows me personlay can vouch fit that, theres no pictures by that time.

wonder how much tire I lweft in the street at 3am LOL
I'll have to go back and see...

2k5LLY

May 27, 2008
Las Vegas
Great times Last Night.......Pics......I dont deny things I do...so take all the pics you want.....Either way if I did something dumb, drunk, smart, crazy, etc...the pictures to look back on are the best part

Talking about the times you guys can't remember...that sucks and with no pics makes it worse because they always seem to have the best pictures

oilburner

May 11, 2008
Beer pong with shots doesn't seem all that great with Malibu. :D The next time we make it to Vegas perhaps my college/frat buddies can roll over and we'll have a hell of a tournament.

Eric

2k5LLY

May 27, 2008
Las Vegas
The more the better, let us know when u guys make it out to vegas

Yeah going to have to agree with you on the malibu thing, but that was for the girls that didnt want to drink beer

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Every generation shocks the gen. before them. That's old shit right there. I grew up during the Elvis years with rock'n roll and it was totaly outrageous and inspired by the devil himself; so they said.:baby: When I first saw slam dancing I was shocked. :eek:
We are not the judges of any generation mainly because we do not understand their life in their particular time. We can only have a realistic opinion of our time; what we remember of it.
If we had the cameras or wherewithal that these young whippersnappers have today; damn right there would be some rightious pictures of some really stupid shit.:p You're only 20 once and I say enjoy it. Don't hurt anyone or yourself and try and stay alive; then let it rip. :angel::D

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Every generation shocks the gen. before them. That's old shit right there. I grew up during the Elvis years with rock'n roll and it was totaly outrageous and inspired by the devil himself; so they said.:baby: When I first saw slam dancing I was shocked. :eek:
We are not the judges of any generation mainly because we do not understand their life in their particular time. We can only have a realistic opinion of our time; what we remember of it.
If we had the cameras or wherewithal that these young whippersnappers have today; damn right there would be some rightious pictures of some really stupid shit.:p You're only 20 once and I say enjoy it. Don't hurt anyone or yourself and try and stay alive; then let it rip. :angel::D

:D:D You are one cool guy Mike :D:D