Thoses 702 Kids partying again, lol...

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Great idea...I'd go doubles pong with Mike...We lose, I drink...We win, I drink...I drink, I win :joker:

And poor mike probably dies.:eek::D I'll need a big planter next to my seat. No gaurantee what the plant will look like after a couple of hours.:chicken: :rofl:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
And poor mike probably dies.:eek::D I'll need a big planter next to my seat. No gaurantee what the plant will look like after a couple of hours.:chicken: :rofl:

We'll pop the top off of a 55 gallon drum, set it next to the table and see what happens...I ain't scared:joker:

Actually, I've done some of my best drinking after purging...

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
:tequila::shots::alcoholic::barf: No thanks.... Been there, done that. It's a slippery slope and at some point you realize you need to grow up.

Like I tell my 26 yr old employee, "When it comes to life, if you're under 30 years old, you are dumber than a box of rocks. When you hit 40, life starts to make sense and you realize that you wasted your youth on foolish things. Then in a moment of clarity you realize you were the box of rocks..."

Have fun and don't do anything you'll regret for the rest of your lives...

Rob

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
....and remember...no cameras, no videos, no voice mail, no written material, and deny, deny deny.

whysat??? at least we'll have some medium to remember that stuff by.... i've done enough stupid shit to fill 3 lifetimes already. i woudn't trade any of it for time to do it over..... its what makes me, me.

pics, videos... whatever. it gives us a way to remember those times....

guess that's the difference in generation gap. you all wanna forget it, we'd rather not. thats ok, to each their own. :D

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
whysat??? at least we'll have some medium to remember that stuff by.... i've done enough stupid shit to fill 3 lifetimes already. i woudn't trade any of it for time to do it over..... its what makes me, me.

pics, videos... whatever. it gives us a way to remember those times....

guess that's the difference in generation gap. you all wanna forget it, we'd rather not. thats ok, to each their own. :D

three words

"I dont recall"

and

"there's no proof"

2k5LLY

May 27, 2008
Las Vegas
I guess more people do things they are ashamed of than I would have originally thought

Well Wes... We will have some amazing pictures to laugh at the rest of OUR lives. HAHA!:D

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
I guess more people do things they are ashamed of than I would have originally thought

Well Wes... We will have some amazing pictures to laugh at the rest of OUR lives. HAHA!:D

im not ashamed of anything i have done in my past.

there ARE on the other hand stuff that would have made my wallet alot light if there was proof :eek: :rofl:

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007
im not ashamed of anything i have done in my past.

Sorry Adam. I call BS on that statement. You're letting your EGO get in the way of a true self evaluation. Everyone has skeletons/regrets in their inner self's closet...

Rob

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Sorry Adam. I call BS on that statement. You're letting your EGO get in the way of a true self evaluation. Everyone has skeletons/regrets in their inner self's closet...

Rob

i have no regrets... meaning
to feel sorry about or mourn for (a person or thing gone, lost, etc.)
to feel troubled or remorseful over (something that has happened, one's own acts, etc.)

i have no closets persay. on the other hand i dont volunteer information either.

hind sight is a bitch all the time... if i did all i could do at that instant that i belived was right... and bad stuff still happened why hold skeltons and regets on myself?

if i made a discion adn later found out that is was bad after the fact.. should i be embaresed?

i make a mistake. i admit it. i hopefully learn from it, and i move on.

one is i am still working on my grammer and spelling... i am sure you have seen improvement sine i joined Dp in june 06 ;) i got faults and have no prpoblems letting people see them..

i find it funny the people that have the duties room(life) have the cleanest closet.

way too many people judge a box by its cover today.

do i have skeletons sure... but they aint in the closet. ;)

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
welll hwll, just for fun.... here a wedneesxday night. thers about a dozon or so miller and cider vottles missing........

i think one can coknlude we like to dirnk.....

Last edited:

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Were going to have to start a liver fund for Wes... :alcoholic: If that's what a Wednesday night looks like, I'd hate to see what a Saturday night looks like. Won't need to start one for Mike, as none of his alcohol makes it to his liver :barf: