Thoses 702 Kids partying again, lol...

HammyLB7

May 28, 2008
City of Sin
:shots:OH man thats some good stuff and it was damn fun haha i think i speak for everyone there when the night got a lil crazy at times.... and for the other generations- we had people old enough to be our parents there for a bit shaking things up with the crew!!!!! so ALL is more than WELCOME to party!!!
Good good times guys!!

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Its called sin city for a reason :D Im glad for the pics i have of things and reallly glad theres no pics of other things :D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
finally got to meet Mac Daddy here.... good times, again :D.... nice to meet out of towners.

goes for anybody on here. call if you come to vegas. we'll have to grab a brew or 10.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
there's a car in there somewhere.... :D

here it is Wes, Thanks for the pic Brian...

DSC01778.jpg

:angel:

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
Every generation shocks the gen. before them. That's old shit right there. I grew up during the Elvis years with rock'n roll and it was totaly outrageous and inspired by the devil himself; so they said.:baby: When I first saw slam dancing I was shocked. :eek:
We are not the judges of any generation mainly because we do not understand their life in their particular time. We can only have a realistic opinion of our time; what we remember of it.
If we had the cameras or wherewithal that these young whippersnappers have today; damn right there would be some rightious pictures of some really stupid shit.:p You're only 20 once and I say enjoy it. Don't hurt anyone or yourself and try and stay alive; then let it rip. :angel::D

:yup: Lot of truth in that statement Mike. I have had this same conversation with my 18 year old daughter, we did the same stupid shit, but we didn't put it myspace so that our parents could bust us. :rofl:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Every generation shocks the gen. before them. That's old shit right there. I grew up during the Elvis years with rock'n roll and it was totaly outrageous and inspired by the devil himself; so they said.:baby: When I first saw slam dancing I was shocked. :eek:
We are not the judges of any generation mainly because we do not understand their life in their particular time. We can only have a realistic opinion of our time; what we remember of it.
If we had the cameras or wherewithal that these young whippersnappers have today; damn right there would be some rightious pictures of some really stupid shit.:p You're only 20 once and I say enjoy it. Don't hurt anyone or yourself and try and stay alive; then let it rip. :angel::D

you're the man Mike, nothing but the truth right there. :D

:cool:

2k5LLY

May 27, 2008
Las Vegas
Man Mike L never met.......But I only hear good things about you and when you post only the truth

When my tranny fund is complete I will be down there

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Looks like you guys/girls had a good time...

I'm no longer in my 20s, but I still try to party like I am, and I recover like I'm in my 70s :eek:

I'll let you guys know when I'm in town, then it's on :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Looks like you guys/girls had a good time...

I'm no longer in my 20s, but I still try to party like I am, and I recover like I'm in my 70s :eek:

I'll let you guys know when I'm in town, then it's on :D

Do I hear a challenge here?:eek::D Sounds to me like Chris is ready to get it on. Can the man ( Chris ) who stared down the Absynthe and laughed in its face take on the young verile whippersnappers? :dontknow: Will anyone involved in this actually remember anything? :baby::rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Do I hear a challenge here?:eek::D Sounds to me like Chris is ready to get it on. Can the man ( Chris ) who stared down the Absynthe and laughed in its face take on the young verile whippersnappers? :dontknow: Will anyone involved in this actually remember anything? :baby::rofl:

Im game, Mike you should join in and team up with Chris....

Beer Pong Call Out :D