Thoses 702 Kids partying again, lol...

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
im in im in im in im in im in im in im in im in ......... we could have a huge beer pong tournament every night..... and....and.....and.... we could TAKE PICTURES!!! :eek::D:rofl: ....

sema would be an awesome idea... :D

whitetrash21

Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
You guys knocked that out last night, lol.

yeehaw!!!

Were going to have to start a liver fund for Wes... :alcoholic: If that's what a Wednesday night looks like, I'd hate to see what a Saturday night looks like. Won't need to start one for Mike, as none of his alcohol makes it to his liver :barf:

saturday night is even better.... :D

LMFAO about mike..... :rofl::alcoholic:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
LMFAO about mike..... :rofl::alcoholic:

mexi.gif

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Well, you guys have my apologies. I kinda acted the asshole there. Have fun, be safe.

whitetrash21

Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
thurs night..... there was more than enough for doubles around..... i love beer

51's game.... $1 beer..... i repeat, i love beer.:D appearantly, so do they.....VVVV

Last edited:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
LOL tht thing has been rolling around in its box for a month under my seat now. every time i see mike im all yea let me get tht and then i forget lol I still have it thoe :D

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
For a month under your seat, spent the month before that getting pushed around the counter at your house, the month before that in the garage on the shelf... I bet you have past 100 UPS stores over the last month too.:D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
For a month under your seat, spent the month before that getting pushed around the counter at your house, the month before that in the garage on the shelf... I bet you have past 100 UPS stores over the last month too.:D

LOL umm yea and have been insde of 4 ups stores and 2 fed ex stores :rofl: ;) I will send it out today for you. Hey do you have any drive presure guages ?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
LOL umm yea and have been insde of 4 ups stores and 2 fed ex stores :rofl: ;) I will send it out today for you. Hey do you have any drive presure guages ?

If you show up here. Give it to me and I will UPS it out :D