Talk about over-reacting...

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
And why is posting a video of blowing smoke on the street worse then blowning even more smoke at the drag strip or at a sled pull??? Ever watch a truck like big bad dodge spool it up?? thats a ass load of smoke..

Some of you guys need a girl friend or a wife, Something to take your mind off of tryin to be cool and wasting time by banning video's on you tube..

I'm not defending what Tank did...or tried to do...but I think the intent was to focus on videos that intentionally smoked people and kids.
I don't agree with the tactics used....but it wasn't my idea either.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
If your friend acts like a douchebag...he'll get talked about like a douchebag.

BHaner knows I don't like him....I think him and Camotanker both are giganic tool bags for that crap that happened on their site with my username. I think to this day it was one of them that did it....that's why they wouldn't give me the IP to run on CompD to find out who it was.
Camo backed down like a little bitch when I called him out on it.
I have zero respect for either one of those idiots.

Camo can be bag of tools, I have no argument about that LOL.

Byron is different.

It' wasn't either of them that did the username thing. I promise you that. Camo would call 911 if you pulled down his street. He's done it to other people.

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
It was a dead end street that one of our buddies lives on. All the neighboors were cool with it. We kncoked on there doors and told them we were going to do it. They knew what was going on. It happens every time we go over there now. Do I agree with the other guys doing it everytime? NO, I don't. Do I do it? NO, I do not.

The second video is one of our buddies in the Durango behind him. That guy's truck was broken and he had to bring the Durango to the sled pull. We only went a block down the road and the only people behind him was all of us leaving the pull. No one was in danger, nobody got hurt. There was very little traffic on the road.

I wouldn't call him dumb either. He's an IT for a local school district and is very intelegent. He knows a ton about diesels and Cummins. I can't even tell you how many people he's helped. From getting up at 2AM and grabbing the trailor to pick u someone who is broke down 300 miles away on tuesday night. He will do anything for anyone and he works on peoples truck for thm almost every weekend and never asks for anything in return.

You wounder why i'm defending this dumbass???

Because he's a great guy and doesn't deserve you talking about him like that. There a bunch of people that feel exactly the same way I do. I'm sure they would be glad to come over here and tell all of you the same thing.

I don't care what he does for a living or whether you're in love with him. Or what some of the neighbors may have said, or who's behind him. It's dumbass stuff and putting it on the internet is even more dumbass, and he deserves being called that. Those two dumbass giggling idiots are doing more harm than they realize. People see it and to them it's pollution that needs to be stopped....regulations are coming that none of us will like. But other dumbasses like you see this stuff and think it's cool and want to do the same thing.

Last edited:

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
And how are we suppose to know this? Regardless the 'dumbass' your words, should know that people can and will pass judgment on foolish acts. He probably is a nice guy ,nice guys do dumb things . I'm a nice guy and I do dumb things, have done dumb things, myself.

I've smoked out numerous individuals and it is dumb actually. One thing is for-sure I'm no hypocrite therefore I'm not going to run around as suggested and flag videos.

Itsnonemydambusiness

I also have a hard time believing you knocked on every door giving a heads up and received no resistance. Go ahead boys,flog up our culdesac

I really don't care other than to say Tank is a hypocrite

I never said you where suposed to know anything. I don't want to argue that that what he did was justified or right or not stupid. It was foolish and maybe shouldn't have happened. Was in anyone put in danger? NO. Did people complain or call the cops? NO. Have other people done worse? YES.

I'm just defending a friend that would do that same thing for me. He's not dumb or stupid. He doesn't do this all the time, everyday.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
I don't care what he does for a living or whether you're in love with him. Or what some of the neighbors may have said, or who's behind him. It's dumbass stuff and putting it on the internet is even more dumbass, and he deserves being called that. Those two dumbass giggling idiots are doing more harm than they realize. People see it and to them it's pollution that needs to be stopped....regulations are coming that none of us will like. But other dumbasses like you see this stuff and think it's cool and want to do the same thing.

Dude STFU

I never once said it was cool. I never said I wanted to be like them or worship them.

The regulation stuff was on it's way reguardless. Your a ****ing idiot for thinking it was these guys' fault. Go drink more KOOL AID.......

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
Dude STFU

I never once said it was cool. I never said I wanted to be like them or worship them.

The regulation stuff was on it's way reguardless. Your a ****ing idiot for thinking it was these guys' fault. Go drink more KOOL AID.......

No dipsh*t, you're a ****ing idiot for even defending these guys.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
And why is posting a video of blowing smoke on the street worse then blowning even more smoke at the drag strip or at a sled pull??? Ever watch a truck like big bad dodge spool it up?? thats a ass load of smoke..

Some of you guys need a girl friend or a wife, Something to take your mind off of tryin to be cool and wasting time by banning video's on you tube..
To an environmentalist, there isn't much difference, but to the EPA there is a legal difference. That's why a lot of vehicle modifications say only legal for off road use. EPA vehicle regulations are more or less only targeted at vehicles driven on public roadways. That's why Caterpillar quit building engines for over the road tractors. They didn't want to deal with the EPA regulations involved with them. Besides that, driving around blowing smoke all over everything and everyone gives a bad image to the diesel community. It's stupid and immature. I'm not going to say that I have never blown smoke. I haven't for a long time though.

On the subject of smokey competition trucks, I will say that I cringe every time I watch a video of some of those trucks. The video TS Performance posted of their truck running down the 1/4 mile was downright horrible. I think the Max'd Out guys are on the right track with their truck. If you haven't watched a video of it, you should. It has run a best of 9.94 with only a puff of smoke at the start. It runs extremely clean after it gets going.

That being said, I didn't, and still don't agree with the campaign to get all the videos removed from YouTube.

camotanker

May 27, 2009
If your friend acts like a douchebag...he'll get talked about like a douchebag.

BHaner knows I don't like him....I think him and Camotanker both are giganic tool bags for that crap that happened on their site with my username. I think to this day it was one of them that did it....that's why they wouldn't give me the IP to run on CompD to find out who it was.
Camo backed down like a little bitch when I called him out on it.
I have zero respect for either one of those idiots.

i did what?

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
BTW, Bhaner videos are from 2 years ago. His truck put's down a fairly clean 809 HP. As clean as a cummins can be running a Smarty.

On another note. The guys who drive Cummins don't have the advantage of programming like we do with the Dmax. Right now the Smarty is king for them and that's what most of them run. It's a smokey ass box, it is what it is for them.

JIMMYD

May 27, 2009
I'm not defending what Tank did...or tried to do...but I think the intent was to focus on videos that intentionally smoked people and kids.
I don't agree with the tactics used....but it wasn't my idea either.

Oh and I forgot,

You got a purdy mouth boy!!!!

unclewynn

May 27, 2009
Here is a question... Did anyone ever go ask these people who uploaded these videos on youtube to pull the smoking videos down in hopes to help the diesel community image? :confused:

Looks like everyone went out and started trying to censor them by hitting the flag button, or leaving negative comments on the videos.

Yeah! Start by punching and calling names. Sure, I bet they will help your cause now!

camotanker

May 27, 2009
here is a question... Did anyone ever go ask these people who uploaded these videos on youtube to pull the smoking videos down in hopes to help the diesel community image? :confused:

Looks like everyone went out and started trying to censor them by hitting the flag button, or leaving negative comments on the videos.

Yeah! Start by punching and calling names. Sure, i bet they will help your cause now!

stfu