Talk about over-reacting...

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Right...what the hell is that, Pat ?
Are those ppissed off, slightly gay butterflies ? :rofl:

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I don't know why...but that one for some reason reminds me of that old Saturday Night Live skit with John Belushi as a bumble bee.....buzzing off. :rofl:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
You'd look good in a goatee...

:spit: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats funny right there!

Maybe dye it blue Rich? Ford blue?:D

:joker: ur a good egg rich:hug:

Tom, spot on......... I dont want to see cool goodies like EFI and dual fuelers, etc, become illegal non-OEM add ons. That will be a cold, sad day in hell:( If the greenies really get ahold of our nutz, theres going to be hell to pay. If all the "smoke gang" and newbies see more of the forefront, top runners, leaders making cleaner power and set a good example...

I and others have noted, look around, some of the baddest diesels rollin these days are doin it with low smoke output. ;)

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This site is insane....:rofl: You guys never fail to crack me up.

Oh well, if the TDG guys happen to read this....

Richard said that the video censoring thread was on at least 7 sites. Well, the only one of those that I frequent is TDG, (he didnt post anything here or at DP) so thats why I linked my opinion from there. I was not singling out TDG for the thread, other than being surprised that it was allowed in the first place, and the staff putting up with Tanks antics. 4cstr knows that if I was still a mod there, Id have had a discussion going in the mod room about that thread. Im not going to apologize for having an opinion and not going along with the rest of the crowd.

So, Pat, Kat...if you want to kill this thread, go ahead. I think we've all said our pieces. Thanks to everyone who tried to have a decent discussion about it.

Last edited:

CDR

Apr 19, 2009
What happened at bowling green?

The diesel black smoke saga really isn't that big of a deal the main problem with it is the diesel shows when everyone gets together and has a pissing contest who could blow more smoke....

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I know somebody that tried that and it was the dumbest thing I had seen . It was on a kodiak . I laughed at him when I saw his set up . It went crazy on him one night and filled his exhaust with raw fuel . I laughed at him again and told him how completely stupid the whole thing was .

I didnt get a chance to read that thread or I would have spoke up on the stuidity of it and what a retarded thing to do . The vapors that came out of the truck I saw was ridiculous and didnt fade away and smelled like crazy .

It was massive white smoke and was actually dangerous to other drivers since it didnt disopate at all .

He took it off truck after some serious ragging by me . He admitted it was the dumbest thing he ever did and what a mistake it was . His thinking was making smoke without flogging motor . It was retarded .

His set up worked though as dumb as it was . He found the first switch he used didnt like diesel fuel . Dumped 5 gallons in the pipe in about 1 mile . The truck wouldnt stop smoking and fogged out beyond belief . I told him it was carma for being a dumb ass .

Johnny