Talk about over-reacting...

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
You want my IP, Dave.I can assure you that is not me. My username on ALL sites I'm on is in all caps.....UNBROKEN

But yet it's 'that guy' here and in all lower case and you are here and I recall you denied it (that you were UNBROKEN) also just pointing that out. :D

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I don't think he should not be allowed to discuss the topic of excessive and the immoral act of deliberately smoking people out.

Self police is a good idea as not to get further action by the smog police. But I do agree that his campaign to get a movement by way of running around on You-Tube and flagging videos by way of posting his not well thought out action on Diesel Bulletin Boards is well dumb . Look at the one video he posted of the kids getting smoked out. Was he truly smoking out the kids? Where were the parents? Do you really think flagging videos are going to get individuals to stop doing a senseless act? Hell now

Since he's a reformed smoker out'er what if he quite consuming alcohol? What's worse people partying and jumping into these smoking trucks and driving under the influence or smoking out a Harley Rider and by the way I've been SMOKED out riding?

Maybe he's just trying to make a name for himself or jump on the Obama "Green" machine. If he succeeds what's next Mothers against drunk drivers ? Don't get me wrong I'm not against MADD nor any self control which includes smoking out a bus curb side pick up.

He has a right to an opinion (dislike) but to recruit on every internet webby forum with out criticism? Not

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
His thread...at least on CompD is coming full circle...it's shifting forom agreeing with him to chastising him. I figure it'll fizzle out within another day.

I don't agree with it...but it hasn't broke any site rules so there's technically been no reason to close it.

Rather than ban the videos, I'd just blame the smoke on the weather. It's a kind of dark fog.

I learned that tactic from another website. ;)

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
That video going up and down some residential street purposely laying a thick black smokescreen. That's not cute or funny. But it does make people hate diesels. In another smokeout video you can't see the car behind him which means that car can't see ahead. It's a Dodge, maybe one of his buddies. It's still stupid. One day he'll be playing that game and maybe cause a wreck. The guy's a dumb a$$hole.

Last edited:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
That video going up and down some residential street purposely laying a thick black smokescreen. That's not cute or funny. But it does make people hate diesels. In another smokeout video you can't see the car behind him which means that car can't see ahead. It's a Dodge, maybe one of his buddies. It's still stupid. One day he'll be playing that game and maybe cause a wreck. The guy's a dumb a$$hole.

Agreed

They are some gigglers like highschool girls. :D

Wreck or get the cops to your house not that I know anything about that. :D

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
:barf:BHaner is a jackass. I see he just uploaded two videos this morning of him smoking out a highway and the giggling about it on his CB. Totally ignorant and this guy owns a diesel site? I feel sorry for the people that look to this guy for advice on that site, not much of a role model. I guess they aren't all punk 20 something "kids"

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
:barf:BHaner is a jackass. I see he just uploaded two videos this morning of him smoking out a highway and the giggling about it on his CB. Totally ignorant and this guy owns a diesel site? I feel sorry for the people that look to this guy for advice on that site, not much of a role model. I guess they aren't all punk 20 something "kids"

You don't have any idea what your talking about. He's the nicest guy you would ever meet. You guys need to shut your mouth because you don't even know who he is. If youe ever met him, all of you would be eating your words.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington

It was a dead end street that one of our buddies lives on. All the neighboors were cool with it. We kncoked on there doors and told them we were going to do it. They knew what was going on. It happens every time we go over there now. Do I agree with the other guys doing it everytime? NO, I don't. Do I do it? NO, I do not.

The second video is one of our buddies in the Durango behind him. That guy's truck was broken and he had to bring the Durango to the sled pull. We only went a block down the road and the only people behind him was all of us leaving the pull. No one was in danger, nobody got hurt. There was very little traffic on the road.

I wouldn't call him dumb either. He's an IT for a local school district and is very intelegent. He knows a ton about diesels and Cummins. I can't even tell you how many people he's helped. From getting up at 2AM and grabbing the trailor to pick u someone who is broke down 300 miles away on tuesday night. He will do anything for anyone and he works on peoples truck for thm almost every weekend and never asks for anything in return.

You wounder why i'm defending this dumbass???

Because he's a great guy and doesn't deserve you talking about him like that. There a bunch of people that feel exactly the same way I do. I'm sure they would be glad to come over here and tell all of you the same thing.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The problem is videos like that do nothing but hurt the diesel community as a whole. Doing it is bad, but then posting it for the whole world to see is even worse. I don't care how you justify it; it is wrong.

05' Ditry Duramax

May 3, 2008
Port Orchard Washington
The problem is videos like that do nothing but hurt the diesel community as a whole. Doing it is bad, but then posting it for the whole world to see is even worse. I don't care how you justify it; it is wrong.

I would agree as well. I don't agree with the behavior myself. I tell them that, sometimes.

I don't think that personally attacking a guy that you've never met or talked to is productive either. It really ****ing piss' me off that a few guys want to talk about a very good friend of mine.

JIMMYD

May 27, 2009
And why is posting a video of blowing smoke on the street worse then blowning even more smoke at the drag strip or at a sled pull??? Ever watch a truck like big bad dodge spool it up?? thats a ass load of smoke..

Some of you guys need a girl friend or a wife, Something to take your mind off of tryin to be cool and wasting time by banning video's on you tube..

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
I would agree as well. I don't agree with the behavior myself. I tell them that, sometimes.

I don't think that personally attacking a guy that you've never met or talked to is productive either. It really ****ing piss' me off that a few guys want to talk about a very good friend of mine.

If your friend acts like a douchebag...he'll get talked about like a douchebag.

BHaner knows I don't like him....I think him and Camotanker both are giganic tool bags for that crap that happened on their site with my username. I think to this day it was one of them that did it....that's why they wouldn't give me the IP to run on CompD to find out who it was.
Camo backed down like a little bitch when I called him out on it.
I have zero respect for either one of those idiots.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It was a dead end street that one of our buddies lives on. All the neighboors were cool with it. We kncoked on there doors and told them we were going to do it. They knew what was going on. It happens every time we go over there now. Do I agree with the other guys doing it everytime? NO, I don't. Do I do it? NO, I do not.

The second video is one of our buddies in the Durango behind him. That guy's truck was broken and he had to bring the Durango to the sled pull. We only went a block down the road and the only people behind him was all of us leaving the pull. No one was in danger, nobody got hurt. There was very little traffic on the road.

I wouldn't call him dumb either. He's an IT for a local school district and is very intelegent. He knows a ton about diesels and Cummins. I can't even tell you how many people he's helped. From getting up at 2AM and grabbing the trailor to pick u someone who is broke down 300 miles away on tuesday night. He will do anything for anyone and he works on peoples truck for thm almost every weekend and never asks for anything in return.

You wounder why i'm defending this dumbass???

Because he's a great guy and doesn't deserve you talking about him like that. There a bunch of people that feel exactly the same way I do. I'm sure they would be glad to come over here and tell all of you the same thing.

And how are we suppose to know this? Regardless the 'dumbass' your words, should know that people can and will pass judgment on foolish acts. He probably is a nice guy ,nice guys do dumb things . I'm a nice guy and I do dumb things, have done dumb things, myself.

I've smoked out numerous individuals and it is dumb actually. One thing is for-sure I'm no hypocrite therefore I'm not going to run around as suggested and flag videos.

Itsnonemydambusiness

I also have a hard time believing you knocked on every door giving a heads up and received no resistance. Go ahead boys,flog up our culdesac

I really don't care other than to say Tank is a hypocrite