suggestions rail pressue

LBZMIKE

Nov 15, 2014
colorado
Ok got another question how can i go from lift pump straight into my cp3 i have seen the fittings but my main question is the FICM what needs to be done there or will it even matter to go to 1/2 to the cp3 also what about a fuel tank sump ? Good idea i no the draw tubes on the factory unit are undersized what would you guys suggested...thanks

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Ok got another question how can i go from lift pump straight into my cp3 i have seen the fittings but my main question is the FICM what needs to be done there or will it even matter to go to 1/2 to the cp3 also what about a fuel tank sump ? Good idea i no the draw tubes on the factory unit are undersized what would you guys suggested...thanks

Your truck doesn't have a FICM...

LBZMIKE

Nov 15, 2014
colorado
I would imagine going directly to the cp3 would be the optimal way of installing the lift pump but at what power level will it begin to benifit the motor ? And also the suction tube in the tank when is that going to be beneficial

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Over 1000hp would you need to worry about it. I wouldn't even mess with the stock pickup tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk