S472 vs danville 72

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
This is seriously a joke. Ups man just barely parked at my house, hops out and drops a package off atmy neighbors house. Hops in a drives off. I thought ups was all about logistics.

Wow ha, atleast with fedex once you see the truck drive by, you know it didn't come today. But ups comes back in another truck

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Good lord im lucky the turbo was ok. Looks like the box blew open and the post office had to reseal it. Thats what all the white tape is.

20131213_134243_zpsfce62a42.jpg

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
If it would have been packaged right in the first place...

I can only imagine how the piping is going to look.

I called ups and ased what the hell wasgoing on and they said customer service will be calling me within the hour to tell me a specific time when my package is going to show up.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Ups said they would call me an hour ago after finding my package. It would appear they cant find it...a big ass 55" tv box full of piping and stuff vanished. If it doesnt show up today then im out till moday before anything will happen. fml.

Badheartbull

May 21, 2012
Sw MN
Ups couldn't find my buddies shop, they sent a postcard to the address saying the address was no good. I had to go pick up my parts.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
The thing is, it said it was out for delivery yesterday and the ups guy dropped packages off at my next door neighbors house, thought for sure he had mine to but nope drove right off. It said it was rescheduled for delivery today and said it was on the truck for delivery again this morning. Ups man delivered packages to my neighbors again this afternoon...once again nothing for me. I call them and they say they will call me back within the hour and will let me know exactly where it is and when it will be delivered. That was 2 hours and 10 minutes ago. So i call again and all i get now is that there too busy and cant accept my call at this time.

I dont get how its "out for delivery" but not a single person in all of ups has a clue where it is.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Its gone. I've been down this road with ups several times. They have lost engine parts, a set of m&h slicks, and several little things. Never got anywhere with them. I quit wasting money on shipping insurance. And I avoid using ups to ship at all costs. If it comes from a company you're usually ok. But if its an individual shipping it I think the employees steal stuff.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Fed-ex, usps, and UPS suck. I watch them toss so many packages on my front porch. There all in such a damn hurry.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Today has been eventful.

Been told 3 times I woukd get a call back within the hour. No calls.
Was told it was out for delivery.
Was told by a different person that it was indeed not out for delivery because it was to big. Told me to head down to the distridution center and he had it all ready for me to pick up. So silly me heads down there and what do you know...its not there, its out for delivery. Was guaranteed I could pick it up right then...ha!
Next person tells me oh yea its out for delivery and that she "guarantees" it will be delivered tonight.

I now know why post office workers go postal.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
UPS sucks. I've had so many damn boxes torn up or had a shit load of holes in them left on my front porch. Had other packages that I have tracked and they were supposed to be delivered on a certain day but not delivered. And they sat at the ups distro center for three freakin days. Its all bullshit!

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
What do you know...didnt show up today either like I was guaranteed by 2 different people.

So I call the number I was given to set it up so I can just pick it up from the distribution center. Since the dick wads havent even made a "first delivery attempt" there is nothing they can do about letting me pick it up. Looks like im stuck till monday at the earliest. I even scheduled tomorrow off from work just so I could have more time installing my turbo. My 2 normal days off are completely wasted and now 10 hours of my vaction time are ****ed too.

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
I would be pissed as I'm sure you are beyond imaginable. Filling complaints is probably all that you can do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk