S472 vs danville 72

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
does anybody drive their 400 chargers in the snow?

I gotta say, my new charger has made my dually an absolute nightmare to drive in the snow. my tires arent the greatest, but even with like 2-3" on the roads my truck jsut wants to spin

too much powa i guess!

I drive mine in the snow and use 4wd..........can't get it to light in the snow though. Rpm's go up, smoke kinda chugs out but just doesn't feel like truck is moving......:confused:I am going to have to log data!

Anybody have an idea what might be going on here?:)

Attachments

• snowdrive.jpg
    snowdrive.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 97

Big Chris

2 Duramaxes> 1 Duramax
Mar 30, 2010
Rives Junction MI
Ups dicked me. Said it was out for delivery at 7:30 this morning and its now 7:30pm and it hasnt showed up. I specifically stayed home the entire day waiting for it. What a waste of a day.

Might have been rerouted to Lansing MI. Tom ended up with it on his truck. Probably bolting it on the Brick as we speak... Lol. J/k

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Oh lucky me. Ups finally updated the tracking info with a rescheduled delivery date for tomorrow. Turbo and piping will all supposedly be here tomorrow. Although the tracking info for the turbo hasnt updated since the 6th...so who knows where the turbo is at.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
"Friends at u.p.s"

"TheBac" ??? :secret:

If anyone at u.p.s has anything to do with it it's him :roflmao:

Badheartbull

May 21, 2012
Sw MN
does anybody drive their 400 chargers in the snow?

I gotta say, my new charger has made my dually an absolute nightmare to drive in the snow. my tires arent the greatest, but even with like 2-3" on the roads my truck jsut wants to spin

too much powa i guess!

I plow snow with mine.:thumb:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Still no ups or mail guy.

Also, mt dew and mediteranian something or other seasoned pita chips dont go well together. So yea. My stomach hurts.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Yea I didnt have a choice how it shipped out.

I dont think ive never not had a problem with ups. The packages either dont show up or are a day late. Every single time.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
This is seriously a joke. Ups man just barely parked at my house, hops out and drops a package off atmy neighbors house. Hops in a drives off. I thought ups was all about logistics.